Gloryhammer announce album release date (plus artwork and track list)

I'm with you 100% on that uncomfortable feeling Mr Mike, I'm just biased because of the Fife-factor :p I think there's room for good, clean, cheesy, corny, tongue-in-cheek fun in metal/power metal...it just shouldn't really get the lion's share that it does these days whilst side-lining genuinely talented bands with depth.
Thanks very much for posting that song though Dom. That song was so good and made me very thrilled when I heard it.

I'm with you 100% on that uncomfortable feeling Mr Mike, I'm just biased because of the Fife-factor :p I think there's room for good, clean, cheesy, corny, tongue-in-cheek fun in metal/power metal...it just shouldn't really get the lion's share that it does these days whilst side-lining genuinely talented bands with depth.

Yeahhh, that's exactly how I feel. Oh well, can't win 'em all....

Thanks for posting that, Dom! I was just heading here to post it myself. And thanks for the kind words, Free Spirit!

This isn't big budget stuff, we even paid for the costumes ourselves! Real blood sweat and tears have gone into making the album though, take my word for it. No hollow nonsense here!

There's some preview snippets of all the songs on Amazon now too: [ame]http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00BPXBYH4/ref=dm_sp_alb[/ame] (all my solos skilfully avoided :mad:)

Thanks for posting that, Dom! I was just heading here to post it myself. And thanks for the kind words, Free Spirit!

This isn't big budget stuff, we even paid for the costumes ourselves! Real blood sweat and tears have gone into making the album though, take my word for it. No hollow nonsense here!

There's some preview snippets of all the songs on Amazon now too: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00BPXBYH4/ref=dm_sp_alb (all my solos skilfully avoided :mad:)
No problem, you guys did just a great job. Also, the snippets all sound just awesome! A bit similar to Rhapsody of Fire/Luca Turilli to be honest

I don't think our Glory tonight "video" qualifies as a "music video". Just the guys goofing around while I was mixing the album if I remember right......do you really think we would do a music video that i wasn't actually in? lol!

I guess the essence is.....i don't do goofing around, gimmicks, comedy when it comes to music :)

I don't think our Glory tonight "video" qualifies as a "music video". Just the guys goofing around while I was mixing the album if I remember right......do you really think we would do a music video that i wasn't actually in? lol!

I guess the essence is.....i don't do goofing around, gimmicks, comedy when it comes to music :)
Well, I didnt know it was "goofing around". I just knew a video for Glory Tonight was made, so I assumed it was intended to be a real music video.
No offense to you or your band, Mr. Williams.