gmail anyone?

what do u need the storage for? how many emails do u get like?

or can u put pictures on it and stuff.

whats my name in irish translate it for me please

Charlotte Victoria Emily Clarke (daughter of an alcy)

ehh i dont know my irish teacher in primary and secondary school told me the translation... which is steven kilduff - > stiofan mac dhiolla dhuibh, then when you translate those words mac into english, steven, mac son, diolla church, dhuibh black.

where's Dhatura she probably knows more irish than me??

you've got as many emails as you can fit in 1gb :D
you ever get pissed off when you cant email someone a large attachment of say 5mb?

StevenK said:
ehh i dont know my irish teacher in primary and secondary school told me the translation... which is steven kilduff - > stiofan mac dhiolla dhuibh, then when you translate those words mac into english, steven, mac son, diolla church, dhuibh black.

where's Dhatura she probably knows more irish than me??

you've got as many emails as you can fit in 1gb :D
you ever get pissed off when you cant email someone a large attachment of say 5mb?
i dunno ghiolla means servant or more specifically a servant who helped in a hunt, so I guessed cos dhiolla would sound the same thats just a variant of it. cant see how dhiolla could be church but i could be wrong.

i dont know either, but two irish teachers told me that, they both read it out of the same book. maybe the book knows something we dont.
anyways, my irish teacher liked me cause my irish was good, my irish was good because i was allowed to give cheek once it was in irish, thats not to say she put me in the corner where i couldnd be heard, stiofán sa cúinne was my name

ah yikes, ftp is File Transfer Protocol, in use since 30 years or so. even your Internet Explorer can handle ftp, and that's gotta say something. half of the files you download from the web is actually served by ftp. just so you know.

yeah but sending something large through email is much handier than explaining ftp, setting up ftp server my end, and getting them to download / upload something to me

well, basically, you have to do that one time, setting up the server, and then it's pretty much drag & drop for all the other ppl, upload or download