GMD member slogans

Mostly you seem really insecure about your status as a forum insider despite being one of the few people who's name I think I know (it's Marlon, right? And your last name has a K?). Your other slogan would be "MY DAD WAS IN KMFDM"

Yes I am insecure about my stature among the GMD elite :cry::cry: and yes, my name is Marlon ! YAY SOMEONE REMEMBERS!

WAIF: "So this girl asked me out last week, but she kind of twitched when she said the words "go out" so I was wondering if maybe she is just asking as a friend? Or maybe she is looking to get more intimate? She also had her hands on her hips when she said it, is that normal? Should she have been more animated if she was sexually interested? I need to analyze this situation more"

Not really a slogan as much as an essay, but a winner for funniest post here.

You should be zoning out to Can while staring at a can. That would achieve the ultimate psychedelic effect.

Only if I had previously inhaled some can. Then I would have the complete sights,sounds,tastes,and smells of can. I would be canning my balls off.

Yes I am insecure about my stature among the GMD elite :cry::cry: and yes, my name is Marlon ! YAY SOMEONE REMEMBERS!

Tbh you've always kinda given me this impression, and you seem to have a pretty low ratio of posts that people respond to. My guess is you're just not opinionated or witty enough to raise many eyebrows.

Tbh you've always kinda given me this impression, and you seem to have a pretty low ratio of posts that people respond to. My guess is you're just not opinionated or witty enough to raise many eyebrows.

That's rather blunt and mean, vg. I have a new one for you as well.

Vihris: OVERREACTION

Systematic Riffage: Canadian hockey ftw! I love Canada. I'm so hard for Canadian hockey. Fuck USA hockey.