GMD member slogans

The Butt: "dick dick dick dick balls dick dick cock balls butt."

:kickass:

TheButt: Patron Saint of Rape

:kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

Eligos: Why don't I have a slogan yet?

Satanstoenail: Calling RIB a "monotonous suite" is seventeen shades of the gayest gay and should be ceased henceforth.

Darkbliss: I like symettrical music ldo

IWP: if transylvanian hunger had melody and guitar solos itd be good

Billy: CANNING HIS BALLS OFF

Is it bad that for the past 3 minutes I've been repeating WAIFs quote for me faster and faster trying to get through it as if it was a tongue twister?

Is it bad that for the past 3 minutes I've been repeating WAIFs quote for me faster and faster trying to get through it as if it was a tongue twister?

I still have to squint my eyes and slow down while reading it :lol:

I think I finally got the hang of it...........and if getting the hang of 4 cocks 1 balls 2 more dicks and a cock balls butt doesn't sound fucking gay than idk what does :lol: :puke:

Don't fucking sig this.

I think I finally got the hang of it...........and if getting the hang of 4 cocks 1 balls 2 more dicks and a cock balls butt doesn't sound fucking gay than idk what does :lol: :puke:

Don't fucking sig this.

You do realize that you've just tempted a bunch of people (me included) to. :lol:

V5: Don't talk shit about my artwork unless you want a tl;dr about the concepts I used in making it and how you obviously don't get it and fail at life.

"Homogeneous suite", that was fantastic :lol:

Who was it that said that originally? I want to say Alter for some reason.

Ananth: Would you like to buy an elephant? Thank you come again!
st3333phani33333: I will lose my virginity to a bold faced liar because I am too trusting
razoredge: WHITE POWER LOL
CyanideChrist: I haven't killed myself...yet
vihris-gari: I'm going on a Eurotrip but I am not bringing condoms cause I'm scared of girls
DevasnyaChayaasasajksh: POKEMON POKEMON
WeAreInFlames: I am right and you are stupid RARRR
TheButt: I am clearly lying about being 19
Episteme: I am a sexy motherfucker with a good band

I'm scared to ask but what about that poster krampus with the goat avatar?