GO SHARKS!!!!

Jax

Forum Goddess
Feb 11, 2002
San Jose, CA
I know Sorrell couldn't care less about hockey or any other sport, but I also know that Koelling is a big Sharks fan, so I couldn't resist!

The San Jose Sharks play the Calgary Flames in the NHL Western Conference Quarterfinals starting tonight; SJ has the home ice advantage, with the first two games being here in San Jose..and we're going to both, w00t! (Koelling, I promise to try to grab you some playoff swag) The Sharks are considered by many to be the best team in the NHL right now, & are the pick of many sports writers to go all the way and win the Stanley Cup..WOO HOO!! Gonna be a grand journey to the Cup for our boys in teal!

</Sharksfangirlmode>

1894895801_c0a610b904.jpg

FRICKEN WOOT!!!

As long as they can avoid the Redwings who have always been to physical for them , they have a good shot

Munch Munch

Obama / Marx 2008

Sorry that last night didn't go so well Sharks fans. They get 'em tonight though! I became a Sharks fan the day they got Joe Thornton. Mike O' Connell (the former GM that traded him) is #1 on my hitlist..

Bruins play Montreal tonight. Lets go Bruins!!!

Now that was a win..sweet lil 2-0 shutout, baybee!

While you were writing this I was slumbering soundly but knowing you were gonna wake me up at 5:00AM to take you to the airport... I am so beat here at work today!!!

Now that's love baybee!:lol:

Sweet Win! Glad we were there!
GO SHARKS!!!:kickass:

Go Sharkies! I have to admit, I was really worried after their lack-luster play in Game Three. They didn't seem to "want it". But last night's game showed that they still are the team to beat. If Detroit is still around in the final round this could be one of the best playoff series ever (putting the cart before the horse there, but I have confidence).

He Scores!!! He Scores!!! He Scores!!!!!!!!!!!!

Randy Hahn Rules!!! :loco:

SO DO THE SHARKS!!!:kickass:

What a great game!!
They only allowed 10 shots on goal the entire game!! That's like soccer:lol:
the 3-2 score doesn't tell the story... The sharks dominated play, you just knew it was coming!!

The Bruins and Mike O'Connell say your welcome Sharks fans!!!!! :):kickass:

:cry:

Come on Slappy!! Get over it!!!

I mean like I'm completely over the tuck rule mutha F'n crap call BULLSHIT CALL THAT PROBABLY CostUSTheSUPERBOWL!!!!:yell::yow::yuk::puke:

well apparently I'm not, I did not know that about myself...
:lol::lol::lol::loco::loco::zombie:

hahahahaaaa I'm not over the Thornton trade. I won't be for a long long time. I openly admit that. I don't blame the Sharks for it. I blame Mike O'Connell. god help him if I ever run into him.

It was nice to see the Sharks and Bruins win last night!!!!!!

WOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have no voice left, thanks to the Sharks. GREAT game!

Well we will still need to get past the Redwings who always seem to kick our ass in the games that count.

Good game !!!!!!!!!!!

{O}{O}