Goatwhore Live Pics--october 7th!!!

Dirt Junior

DIRTBAG
Mar 5, 2002
www.dirtjunior.com
MAN!!! THESE GUYS FUCKING KILL LIVE!! THEY AHD A GREAT CROWD IN HOLLYWOOD FOR AN OPENING BAND!!

TESTAMENT NEEDS TO TAKE THESE GUYS OUT WITH THEM ON THE NEXT TOUR!!!

GOT TO TALK WITH SAMMY AND BEN..COOL FUCKERS!!! GO SEE THESE GUYS IF YOU GET A CHANCE!! I LOVE THEM!!

GOT ABOUT 40 GOOD PICS..HERE'S A SAMPLE..THE REST ARE ON THE SITE!!!
goat53.jpg

Deadly Embrace said:
But hows their album sound like?.......& whats it like?......Now I'm curious.....thanks to your high opinions!
I LIKE THEIR NEW ONE WAY BETTER THAN THEIR FIRST. YOU HAVE TO LISTEN A FEW TIMES. IT'S SATAN METAL..TALKING ABOUT SATAN..AND FUCKING ANGELS AND SHIT.

i was there, Goatwhore is sweden death metal with black metal, good attitude, good songs but when they tried to use clean vox they sound like shit, the sound for all the concert was killer, vader creted the big mosh pit and in my opinion they were the best of the nigth, kreator killer as always same set list but killer, after them almost half of the audience leave, Nile zzzzzzzzzzzz

Pyrus said:
Dirt, how was the rest of the show? Specifically, Kreator and Amon Amarth.

Amon Armarth sounded better this time than the first time I had heard them. The first time I saw them earlier this year their sound sucked and I wasn't impressed with them whatsoever. Kreator sounded awesome as usual Pyrus. Have a great time tonight.