Our Pics w/ TESTAMENT (Jaxx 7/15/07)

JMCatrow

Justin Catrow of 'BDBD'
I posted these in the Jaxx thread too... but for those that don't read it...

Sunday we went to Jaxx to see the mighty TESTAMENT. A lot of my friends got to open for them too which was cool to see. If you're lookin for some new music to listen to, check em out: ABSOLUTE VENGEANCE, KRASS JUDGEMENT & CUTTHROAT REMEDY. A band called DIVISION also opened.

My sister had been talkin to someone in TESTAMENT's crew online for a few weeks and he had promised backstage passes... which he delivered within 2 minutes of my sis and her friend entering the club haha... must be nice to have boobs! I wasn't there but he said they could bring along whoever they were with... so I guess it pays to have a good lookin sis!

TESTAMENT's drummer couldn't make it back into the US so we got the added bonus of seeing Mr. Paul Bostaph slay the drum kit. He did one helluva job too for learning 19 songs in 1 night of rehearsal. There was only 1 mess-up in the entire set and I couldn't tell who's fault that was anyway... it was during "True Believer"... they didnt kick into the "ash to ash, dust to dust" part right. Despite Skolnick not being on that album, my fav. of theirs, they still played several songs off of The Gathering which was cool for me. They even "debuted" a new song, "The Afterlife", which they dedicated to Chuck & Eric's (i think it was theirs) father's who had passed recently and anyone in the crowd who'd lost someone. I typed debuted in quotes cause I later read that they "debuted" it at Sounds of the Underground in Jersey the night before too haha.

Anyway after the show we headed out and even though I'll probably kick myself later for not going along, I slept in the car while Sarah & April chilled on TESTAMENT's bus for an hour and a half. I had a headache on the way to the show which got progressively worse the entire night and by the time it was over it was one of those fullblown migraine-types where you feel like you're gonna puke every time you speak or move your head... it was fuckin terrible and it really fuckin sucks that it happened that night... but oh well, dems da breaks.

Here's the pics they snapped on the bus... I'll post the ones from the show later this week. Yahoo is ditching their photo albums in September so I've gotta switch over all my photo albums soon, so I'm not gonna bother posting them until I find a new photo site to use.

Eric Peterson, Chuck Billy & Alex Skolnick of TESTAMENT:
DSC02472.jpg

Sarah (my sis), Paul Bostaph, & April (our friend):
DSC02471.jpg

April, Chuck Billy, & Sarah:
DSC02469.jpg

April, Greg Christian, & Sarah:
DSC02461.jpg

April, Eric Peterson, & Sarah:
DSC02460.jpg

April, Alex Skolnick, & Sarah:
DSC02459.jpg

April, Alex Skolnick, & Sarah:
DSC02458.jpg

April, Troy (TESTAMENT's Tour Mgr), & Sarah:
DSC02466.jpg

Jim (TESTAMENT Crew) & Sarah:
DSC02470.jpg

If you'd like to see all my other pics such as my sisters modeling portfolio, my bands live pics, and all our other concert pics and our pics with SUPERJOINT RITUAL, MACHINE HEAD & LACUNA COIL..... you can do so here:

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/stronger_than_all_54/albums

Here's 2 Blabbermouth articles about the Jaxx show including setlist:

#1: http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=77084

#2: http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=76864

Cool! Check this out... she just got these back yesterday... back in November she was hired to do modeling for DC Comics as the "Silver Banshee" in a trading card game or something called "DC Comics Vs. CCG".

SILVER BANSHEE #1:
WEBSITE&

SILVER BANSHEE #2:
SilverBanshee2.jpg

And here's my bands album cover that she modeled for and was done by the same artist as the DC Comics deal...

BDBD-TDE320x320.jpg

If ya'd like to see ALL her modeling photos or ALL my pics from other shows and us with SUPERJOINT RITUAL, MACHINE HEAD & LACUNA COIL... and my own bands live shows, check out:

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/stronger_than_all_54/albums

Hope to see you all the next time at Jaxx!!! -justin-