Goatwhore

Goatwhore are cool. Their last album is pretty good. Brutal, angry. I like their vocals and drumming a lot.

Thery are an excellent band, and their guitarist, Sammy was a member of the allmighty Acid Bath. Benj. Falgost, the lead volcalist is also one of the coolest rock persons you could wish to meet.

Thery are an excellent band, and their guitarist, Sammy was a member of the allmighty Acid Bath. Benj. Falgost, the lead volcalist is also one of the coolest rock persons you could wish to meet.

too bad I dislike Acid Bath.

I saw them make some very honorable statements about a gentleman with disabilities at a concert once, which makes sense, considering their history.

Good band, anyway.

I saw them make some very honorable statements about a gentleman with disabilities at a concert once, which makes sense, considering their history.

Good band, anyway.

they did? I have a disability

thats not cool

still I like their music.

Acid Bath was much better and more original. Goatwhore just sounds like celtic frost. I get sick of the entire celtic frost worship bands.

That sounds pretty interesting,mind elaborating on that?

Oh, some guy was in a wheelchair, I think, at the club, and the singer was all giving him mass hails and having the crowd give it up for him and stuff, basically.

And I say "given their history" because the singer (at least) got really fucked up in a car wreck a few years back.

Really now?

That's interesting. Last two autistic people I meant were certainly in no condition to post on a message board.

Well, more power to ya, man. :kickass: