God is Coming Remix?

Eh up Dunc, how did you go about remixing it? Did you dump each track off the 2inch tape onto a PC? And who had their hands in the remixing pie?

God is coming is a top track, I wouldn't mind hearing the remix...

Kimmie said:
I dont like that song. It is the worst of the album I think. Because its too techno. Don't you think so?

techno :confused: ? its some sort of speeded up ragga beat.

ah the boy Jarman has been working on loads of different versions. I did have a sample of it somewhere, if I find it I'll upload somwhere. A remix cd will be released this year and Ive asked a few well known people to get involved too.

Strangelight said:
what do you mean by this?

There's this song from Tom Waits; The piano has been drinking, not me.

"...
and you can't find your waitress
with a geiger counter
and she hates you and your friends
and you just can't get served
without her

and the box office is drooling
and the bar stools are on fire
and the newspapers were fooling
and the ashtrays have retired
and the piano has been drinking
the piano has been drinking
the piano has been drinking
not me, not me, not me, not me, not me."

Meaning that he is drunk, but blames it on the piano and stuff...

I didn't know if you were telling the truth about those remixes-cd, and since you dare to post some "weird-posts" when you drank tesco whiskey, i thought it would be smart of me to ask if you had been drinking again. But i asked it in a way which was far too cryptical it seems... :D (i thought tom waits was a bit famous)
ah well, whatever, nevermind... :loco:

Strangelight said:
"Originally Posted by Strangelight
A remix cd will be released this year and Ive asked a few well known people to get involved too."

thats not a weird post though...

Okay i admit that clarity is not my best thing.
I just meant that a remix cd could be cool, but i didn't really expect it. That's why i thought it could be that you were playing some kinda joke on us, just to see some reactions, and then laugh about it and then.... (add some more clarification here, and you get the point).

Weird - funny - strange - interesting i think - aha! - hmmm - well, well - i see - ... it's all the same to me.

Anyway, all this explaning doesn't too much matter, let's go on-topic! :)

Have you got names of remixers you can give us already, or is it yet to be kept a secret?