God Mother (Swedish Hardcore, Metal, Punk, Grindcore) Real drums, no samples.

Thanks man! But are you sure you listened to my band God Mother and not my Signature haha? Thats is a mix/master I did for a band called Deathember that has programed drums. I think our mix sounds kinda natural.

Edit: Changed my signature now :)

Oh my bad!! Ahahah! Really like your mix man. As everyone said, nice bass tone, great drums... :headbang:

The music is kicking my right in the face! Very good job on the mix man, the drums and bass are locked on to each other and it's sick!!

I don't post often on this forum, but this time I will because I(m glad to see something not metalcore/djent that kicks fucking ass.
As I'm really into the dbeat/crust punk sscene, I really enjoyed that album!
Ithink this style is the perfect example for the fact that instruments on their own not sounding power full, but being juste awesome in the mix!

Reactions: sinquestsound
I don't post often on this forum, but this time I will because I(m glad to see something not metalcore/djent that kicks fucking ass.
As I'm really into the dbeat/crust punk sscene, I really enjoyed that album!
Ithink this style is the perfect example for the fact that instruments on their own not sounding power full, but being juste awesome in the mix!

Thanks a lot man! I´m really glad you like it.

Cheers!

Loved your show in Cape Town! Was fucking nuts guys, in fact wearing my GM tee at work right now!

Thanks a lot dude! Glad to hear it. We absolutely loved the whole South African tour! Really had the best time, we are coming back for sure!