God...

Not a good day to be a muslim in the USA!!!
This is fucking scary.
Will the USA be "forced" to somehow have their revenge against big groups of innocent people in the middle east?
New Hiroshima?
In ordinary Americans view EVERY muslim is guilty. Let´s think about Germany, Jews and the 30s...
:cry:

What the hell will happen to civil rights, western civilization, free communication, media?!!!!

I hope this tragedy won´t lead into an authoritarian society.

they will not drop an atomic bomb over this attack? WHere to drop it? I hope they can avoid taking all too drastic measures, instead making sure of the good functioning of intelligence services, and preventive approach. I'm pretty sure the US-officials realise they cannot handle this with violence, and that a palestinian kid is as innocent as an american kid.

Anssi. I don't think you should compare this to what happened 60 years ago. Except for the acts of blind violence, I can't see any parallells at all here.

Fanatism might rise it´s ugly head today, in the USA, almost like it did in Europe in the 30s...

And if the whole nation goes nuts into "lynch" mode, the USA will HAVE TO take revenge!

Americans need to chill out right now... I've read "incredible" things through bbs...

Iron: you said it my friend. this day was terrible. :cry:

You know the thing that shocked me most? on the news there was a bit from the arabian part of israel. There were poeple dancing in the streets and cheering.....

i really really hope this doesn't turn into some kind of international war or something. they won't drop a nuke, i'm pretty sure of that, but things could turn really really bad from here. i just hope they don't.......

terrorist. the second worst people in the world, second only to child abusers/molesters/murderers. in my opinion.

American citizens would not allow a blind reaction anyway. That would make the USA a terrorist nation in the first place.

edited to delete the pointless sig.

Originally posted by Slash Freeman
the second worst people in the world, second only to child abusers/molesters/murderers. in my opinion.

....aren't child abusers / molesters / murderers all terrorists by definition???

About those people who celebrate, we've got some here in Turkey, I know there are some in Scotland, and I'm sure there are a lot in the US. The terror feeds upon the mutated brain cells of these sick people :mad:

edited to delete the pointless sig.

Originally posted by IRoN
American citizens would not allow a blind reaction anyway. That would make the USA a terrorist nation in the first place.

That's my point too!

As about the celebration reactions dont forget that those countries only feel deep loathe for the US. They dont see the deads, as for them they have deads from attacks every day in their places, but only the US suffering from that.

The core of their ecstasy lies in their so-called support for everything against imperialism.

The question remains: Is there any ideology more sacred than life?

or generaly fight for your country and religion. heh! Those things uded to demand sacrifices.

Depends on how do people see the facts everytime.

Originally posted by Angelwitch

For some very fanatical muslims wasnt kinda islam above all?

I don't care about fanatical Muslims. There's a fanatical version of everything in this strange world.

FYI: According to Islam, life is more sacred than anything. It's a gift from God, and there's no difference between ending one life and ending the entire world.

Bush bombs Cabul right now and nothing has been aprooved yet!

He aprooves the low IQ he's got i guess.:( :mad:

America bombs Afghanistan and Kabul on a regular basis, a few bombs going off as per usual over there is now causing a media circus...Hopefully the US will think carefully about its next move...before its too late...