God_King

Eagle

Raging Heathen!
Sep 10, 2002
Northern Shores Of The Humber
Visit site
Recently we've had a few minor flames wars on here which this guy has been sometimes involved in. Not nice things have been said from a few of us. Myself included. However at the end of the day we're all metal fans and it would indeed be very boring if we all liked exactly the same thing.

I do think it's a very sad state of affairs if someone leaves a group under unfriendly circumstances.

I'm hoping God_King reads this and comes back. I might not always agree with him but you've got to admire the guys loyalty to what he likes and there's no doubt he has got extensive knowledge and he does bring this to this forum.

I hope that we can all forgive, forget, start over and and learn from each other and this forum continues to prosper.

If there's going to be anymore slaggings lets all pick on download or Ozfest or something alike.

Hey!! Well said Eagle!! No-one should slag off anyone else..........

Is this the beginnig of a new era of tolerance, peace and compromise????

I hope not!!! lol. Accept someone elses view - tolerance and peace yes - but don't compromise on what you love! :cool:

Well he hasn't sent any threatening messages for a while.

I only had a problem when he started insulting me and saying that his opinion is better than mine and calling me a gay retarded scauser :lol: , he must mean scouser

If he can put up with other people's opinions, however wrong they are, then he might enjoy the forum.

Yeah it is sad to see someone leave, hope he learns to tolerate us morons and comes back

tis good to see such metallic love in existence.... i hope this sees the end of all this nastiness... we are brothers (and sisters) in metal, lets fight against the real evil of false metal...

Here I am standing in the darkness.

Here I am surrounded by the night.

Here I am standing in the darkness - Must I be a stranger to the light!

Sorry dudes. Sorry scous.

Thanks Eagle.

From Birdseye Chicken 0's and Walls Balls.

Aww. Can you feel the love?! I too would like to take this opportunity to say that I'm sorry if I have ever offended anyone on these pages. We're all metalheads together so lets have some respect for the opinions and feelings of others. With matters of taste there is never a person who is right and one who is wrong. WE'RE ALL WRONG!!! :p

Im pleased to say ive never downsized or criticized anyone on this board so far, everyone is unique and no one should push their ideals onto their fellow man

evilnell said:
Aww. Can you feel the love?! I too would like to take this opportunity to say that I'm sorry if I have ever offended anyone on these pages. We're all metalheads together so lets have some respect for the opinions and feelings of others. With matters of taste there is never a person who is right and one who is wrong. WE'RE ALL WRONG!!! :p

But some people are wronger than others :tickled:

Seriously, God_King is not at all a problem, I ain't gonna start anything, just as long as everyone keeps everything friendly and people don't start forcing opinions on each other then I'm cool.

You are all bunch of fucking gay bastards.

No I am not sorry for what I've said. Why the fuck should I keep my opinion you cunts.

DIE

gaping assholes