Goddamnit Hungary...

-Gavin-

Gavornator
Jul 21, 2003
Oulu, Finland
you bastards won the football!

3-0.

I dont like football, but this is what happens when you put a GERMAN in charge of the SCOTLAND squad.

goddamnit.

Marko, we're gonna own your slovenian ass soon :p

i hate American football. it's pointless. why is it even called football when you carry the damn ball in your arms most of the time anyway?! [but the other kind of football, aka soccer, is pretty cool. i usually watch FIFA and other big tourneys; i'm also pretty good in goal.]

hm, maybe i was too hasty and narrow in my last post here; not all sports suck...
i've played on my school teams for the following: track and field [100m spring, javelin], tennis [singles], volleyball [power hitter and default game server], and basketball [guard]. and i like watching rugby and hockey; either live or on TV, doesn't matter.

nut everything else, whether for playing or watching, really blows.

Hahaha....
I think the Holland team beated Sweden with 2-1, but I'm not sure...I didn't watch it cause i was working and i cannot be bothered to chek it.

HalfpintHenkka said:
American football= YEUCH *retch*

i own the 100m sprint on high-school-level track. 00:12:23 is my record. :D

Woah!

That's my personal record on 60m :p

I doubt I would last 60 meters of constant running these days, so I won't break it any time soon either :p

Basket is ownage, except I lose my ability to breathe after 2 minutes of playing.

in any sport i've played that involves balls, no game was complete unless i got hit on the head with the ball. during a volleyball game once, i jumped into the air, preparing to spike the ball...however i wound up doing a header; i had miscalculated and my arm didn't come down fast enough. so the ball wound up slamming into my forehead, bouncing off, and flying back over the way it came.

...i still got the point, though! :D