The Official Pirates Vs. Ninjas Thread (2)

Which side are you on: Pirates or Ninjas?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ninjas are disciplined and train for years. They have so much discipline that they can walk on their hands for miles and are trained to handle any situation; pirates are undisciplined, drunk, rely on each other, and in the end doubt each other's camaraderie and kill each other. THAT'S MUNITY I SAY! Ninjas are killing machines. If a Ninja wants to kill someone, they'll DO IT right away, swiflty and accurately. Pirates on the other hand go through pointless rituals such as making their enemies walk the plank and stall the killing process. Pirates have missing essential body parts like legs and eyes. Seriously, no pirate with a fucking peg leg and a missing eye is ever going to compare to the killing prowless of a Ninja! Pirates are like low-life gang bangers who steal and don't necessarily make a penny at times; Ninjas on the other hand are high paid assasins that have set amounts of money they demand that are non-negotiable. Finally, pirates look like queers, they wear spandex god damn it! If you're a Ninja, you wear all black and you go undetected while the flamoyant colors and gay looking sparking scarfs of pirates would immediately give them away on land. So in conclusion, your preferences of pirates over Ninjas does not matter, Ninjas PWN pirates!

Noble Viking said:
THAT'S MUNITY I SAY! Ninjas are killing machines.

At least pirates can spell mutiny...

And we have fun too. Get drunk, get laid. Pirates torture, fornicate, gamble, drink, i.e. we live; Ninja's just kill and meditate.
Plus: ninja's can't take jokes. They should be teaching german to secondgraders or something.