:goggly: anybody here?

ye thats good. the day before we got the snow, we had 70 degree weather and then it just dropped like 40 degrees overnight. its supposed to be warm soon.

so im guessing worldwide weather sucks currently. metalness i cant believe u play basketball. i dont like it, i play only hockey

so im guessing worldwide weather sucks currently. metalness i cant believe u play basketball. i dont like it, i play only hockey

I wish I played competitive basketball. I was talking about March MadNESS :kickass:

Today's weather is going to rule. 65 degrees!!

how was it in VA, did u eat any virginia ham?

basketball is boring to me. if you like it then thats cool, i dont know too many people who listen to metal and play basketball.

i think its 40 degrees here now.

I didn't eat any VA ham. :( But it was quite lovely there! Until the day we left, anyway. They day we left, it rained buckets, and then turned to ice in MD, and then snow near PA.

And then my boyfriend got himself pulled over in OH because he was going 15 mph over the speed limit. But the cop took mercy on him and let us off with a warning. :D

sounds like fun. rain always has to ruin something.

thats good, next time just driver slower because u might not be as lucky.

People, some of you know this, some don't, but I am going to be a dad here soon. It is quite awesome. Today, we went in to do the first ultrasound to see what gender the kid is. It's a boy. We're naming him Sebastian Lee Chatham. Yes, fairly badass. However during the ultrasound I found how appropriate the name is. My kid is already metal. He threw the horns in the womb. Here the pic on my personal myspace. It's pretty cool. http://www.myspace.com/metalandbruises
In case you might wonder, no I didn't photoshop it. That's my boy:headbang:

welcome back. its been like this for a while. i think only because you were gone so people were sad and left.