About Cover of FDTE

Bassist

New Metal Member
Nov 16, 2001
Russia
Visit site
Can anybody explain me?

The steering wheel of car(on cover) is on left side(definite!!!, please check.)
Where did that guys get same car in UK?
:loco:

Originally posted by Bassist
Can anybody explain me?

The steering wheel of car(on cover) is on left side(definite!!!, please check.) Where did that guys get same car in UK?

Even Anathema is from UK, doesn't mean that the car on the cover should have been a british model. Anyway keep in mind that the Travis Smith who did the cover is an american.

- Mega

That's right. Travis Smith works from the U.S, so any photography is likely to take place in that country.

It's a great cover, isn't it. This guy can do no wrong. And he covers all my favourite bands: Anathema, Katatonia, Opeth... It's creepy.

Actually, a nice subtle thing I noticed in the cover is the mobile phone with the '1 missed call' notice on the display. I think that speaks volumes...

No, I was talking about how some people in the UK would get hold of a left hand drive car.

And if you look on the rear cover, you'll see the car is driving on the right hand side of the road, which adds to the evidence that the images are not set in th UK.

Thats a damn good question and you know something?
I actually thought about that and asked Vinnie if I should
"flip" the car around. He didn't think it was all that important
so i didnt worry about it. and also if it was flipped to the right, the steering wheel would have been over to the right panel and not on the cover.

T

Trav, thanks.

That's really not touches me, where the wheel.
It was just a fun.

By the way, what kind of that car?
aaaaaaaaaaaa, don't kick me!

Originally posted by Seems like Trav
I actually thought about that and asked Vinnie if I should
"flip" the car around. He didn't think it was all that important
so i didnt worry about it. and also if it was flipped to the right, the steering wheel would have been over to the right panel and not on the cover.

That's a very good reason why not I suppose.

Regardless of that though, the messages within the image are far more important than where it's set, beit US, UK, Russia or anywhere else.