Nightmares Made Flesh Cover Art

Nov 1, 2005
MN
On certain sites I have noticed the cover artwork being displayed is different from that of the one I purchased. It appears to be the same image as on the disc of mine. I have never seen this cover art in stores. Can someone please explain this?

Which one do you have? There's a US cover art, a Euro coverart, then there's the slipcase Euro version which has the Bloodbath logo covering the CD, but the booklet still has the Euro art.

Tumn said:
Which one do you have? There's a US cover art, a Euro coverart, then there's the slipcase Euro version which has the Bloodbath logo covering the CD, but the booklet still has the Euro art.

Do either of the Euro versions have the bonus tracks?

euro cover art

cover_bloodbath__nightmares_made_flesh.jpg

US cover

bloodbath.jpg

i think thats how it goes

glad i got the US one

i think the european version fits better. just listen to the dark endtime-like riff in "the ascension" and you know what i mean... the world is going down...

i always loved that horror sounding melodies and riffs bloodbath has and the european cover expresses this atmosphere perfectly.

16k2tyh.jpg

Wrong... This is the cover of the normal edition and the other is the cover of the re-released version with the demo tracks of Breeding Death and Omnious Bloodvomit.

I bought my NMF album in chile with this cover and I saw the album with the two different artwork on a store here in sweden a few months ago...