Sideprojects

EdenKriss

The Beer Hunter
Jun 28, 2002
Denmark
www.edenbeast.dk
Does anybody know anything about side projects by current bandmembers?

I think I heard somewhere that Les have a black metal project going on, and Danny is enjoying himself with Antimatter.

But is that all? If anybody knows more, please tell me! :loco:

Originally posted by EdenKriss
Does anybody know anything about side projects by current bandmembers?

I think I heard somewhere that Les have a black metal project going on, and Danny is enjoying himself with Antimatter.

As far as I know, that'd probably be Les (or Lecter's *snigger*) jaunt with Cradle of Filth which appears to be over now, and Danny is clearly trying to muscle in on Duncan and Mick's new thing ;)

Apart from that not much. We don't hear much about Vincent these days...

Here's an idea after a couple of beers, imagine if Vinnie made a guest appearance on a Katatonia album or something, dueting with Jonas.

Personally, I think that'd be fucking amazing. There's not enough of that going on in the scene....

Danny recorded a CD called in the mushroom. The project (called Lid) is with Eric Wagner of Trouble. (if anyone knows them? I don't ;) ) But don't expect something like Anathema, it's totally different..., I feel it's a like bit led zeppelin, but in a modern way...

Originally posted by requiem

Here's an idea after a couple of beers, imagine if Vinnie made a guest appearance on a Katatonia album or something, dueting with Jonas.

Personally, I think that'd be fucking amazing. There's not enough of that going on in the scene....

I'm with you !
let's start a petition ! ;-)

As far as I know, that'd probably be Les (or Lecter's *snigger*) jaunt with Cradle of Filth which appears to be over now, and Danny is clearly trying to muscle in on Duncan and Mick's new thing ;)

Apart from that not much. We don't hear much about Vincent these days...

You got me wrong. I know Les used to be in COF, but i'm referring to a new project.

By the way, I also read ( I read a lot! ) Vincent made a guest appearance on a promo or something of this band called Clan VC.

Anyone here heard of that? :confused:

Trouble is a kind of traditional doom band (St-Vitus style). They were pretty well known back in the time. And if I remember correctly, I heard rumours in the wind about a reunion of Trouble some of these days.

Damn right! They should do a version of 'Dont Go Breaking My Heart'. Surely a winner
:)

they could have a go at unchained melody as well..
by the way requiem..muscling in??i dont know about that. its fun to do all those classic anathema songs that were left behind though. a bit like occupational therapy or something

Now that we got all these great ideas flowing I have one I would like to share with you:

How about re-recording "Lost Control" with the mighty Robin Gibb on lead vocals? This one would be a hit for sure!

:lol: :loco: :loco:

Vincent and Jonas would be cool. In fact, at the Milwaukee Metal Fest a few years ago, I was watching Katatonia and noticed Vincent standing beside me. I couldn't believe how into the music he was! He was singing along to the Tonight's Decision songs too!!

Later,

Originally posted by pagan2002
by the way requiem..muscling in??i dont know about that. its fun to do all those classic anathema songs that were left behind though. a bit like occupational therapy or something

I was just joking. ;) I think it's a great thing! I only wish I was there to hear the result...