I'm looking for Trouble. I mean it!

Originally posted by Eos
Yes they are.. but they don´t make a music scene :p
and anyway... they suck... :p

i thought lacrimosa was a one-man band. that guy who likes to dress in women's clothing. and no lacrimosa doesnt suck at all. but of course you must be into that ambient stuff to like it.

Originally posted by Don Corleone
i thought lacrimosa was a one-man band. that guy who likes to dress in women's clothing. and no lacrimosa doesnt suck at all. but of course you must be into that ambient stuff to like it.

Not there are two.. a man and a woman.. I think they´re married :confused:

Originally posted by Eos
Yeah, I was there :D but FUCK!!!! They didn´t show the shirt :mad:

And I thought I blinked in the wrong moment or passed out or something. You were on screen? Speaking part and everything?

They mentioned Celtic Frost in the "history" part :headbang: Didn't expect that.

The moderator was really annoying, but there were plenty of laughs to be had (the statement of the teenagers they interviewed in the street left me totally exhausted. Couldn't breathe for several seconds...) :lol:

Did you catch the names of the other two bands that were mentioned besides Disparaged?

Originally posted by Nepenthean Quality
And I thought I blinked in the wrong moment or passed out or something. You were on screen? Speaking part and everything?

They mentioned Celtic Frost in the "history" part :headbang: Didn't expect that.

The moderator was really annoying, but there were plenty of laughs to be had (the statement of the teenagers they interviewed in the street left me totally exhausted. Couldn't breathe for several seconds...) :lol:

Did you catch the names of the other two bands that were mentioned besides Disparaged?

Yep, I was there, talking about how many different styles there are in metal. Was a bit stupid but what do ya want to say when there´s a big white light staring at you and blinding you to death asking you to say something smart :rolleyes: I was at the end of the Z7-thing.. long brown hair. They showed two girls in the Z7, I was the second one ;)
He mentioned Gezeiten as the best swiss gothic band :rolleyes:
And some other.. don´t remember exactly.. something with "M" as the best doom metal band.. I didn´t know that there are doom metal bands in Switzerland :confused: *g*

Originally posted by Eos

He mentioned Gezeiten as the best swiss gothic band :rolleyes:
And some other.. don´t remember exactly.. something with "M" as the best doom metal band.. I didn´t know that there are doom metal bands in Switzerland :confused: *g*

Hmm, I think it was Morigul... sounds more like black metal to me *g*

Originally posted by Eos
Yep, I was there, talking about how many different styles there are in metal. Was a bit stupid but what do ya want to say when there´s a big white light staring at you and blinding you to death asking you to say something smart :rolleyes: I was at the end of the Z7-thing.. long brown hair. They showed two girls in the Z7, I was the second one ;)

Oh, I think I remember you. Won't say anything else now, because I probably would sound like a terrible male chauvinist. :oops: :D

I don't think what you said was stupid, you can't make big statements when you only get 15 seconds instead of 15 minutes of fame. I sympathise about the light-and-camera-confusion, though. I have terrible stage fright ever since the first and only gig of my "band" some years ago (don't ask).

BTW: Disparaged really are damn good. Not exactly my cup of tea, but very good. I think they will grow on me.

Oh, I think I remember you. Won't say anything else now, because I probably would sound like a terrible male chauvinist. :oops: :D

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I wanted to let you know that there´s a nice concert this Saturday in Wädenswil. Requiem, Slaine, Aliengates and some other band are playing. It´s in a place called "Go Inn Bar" :lol: I think it starts at about 9 or 10pm. For more informations you can take a look at the Requiem site http://www.requiem-net.com

Originally posted by Eos

I wanted to let you know that there´s a nice concert this Saturday in Wädenswil. Requiem, Slaine, Aliengates and some other band are playing.

Couldn't make it, but thanks anyway. I'm really looking forward to seeing Disparaged at the Abart in December. Great band, that one.

Couldn't make it, but thanks anyway. I'm really looking forward to seeing Disparaged at the Abart in December. Great band, that one.

You didn´t miss anything. Phil the bass player was ill so Requiem were playing as the first band that evening. The owner of the place thought he could make some big profit out of that concert and raised the beer price for two francs!! :mad:
Well after hearing about all this we decided to go to Lucerne and see Desaster *gg*

Originally posted by Eos
You didn´t miss anything. Phil the bass player was ill so Requiem were playing as the first band that evening. The owner of the place thought he could make some big profit out of that concert and raised the beer price for two francs!! :mad:
Well after hearing about all this we decided to go to Lucerne and see Desaster *gg*
That's nasty :devil:

Originally posted by Don Corleone
ok here we go again, mariner. another band that you are listening to and i like, too: therapy? :D
You rule!!! Hopefully Sophia will actually grab me by the hair too Instanbul!

I never met anyone liking the stuff I'm listening now, you perhaps? Beware, this is not the rapcorealbum they did, some freaky dancestuff with R&B tunes, some hiphop and distorted guitars! I see this CD as the most extreme project in my collection ;)

I like Therapy? too... But I bloody detest Rhapsody and similar la-la-la bands..... Anyway, I think we'll manage... hehe