Going to be releasing this in a few days

Listen to In Fear and Faith much? Cool song, the clean vocals remind me of a slightly more pitchy Craig Owens. I would tune those vocals a bit more unless you're going for the natural sound. Also, seems like the master could be a bit more aggressive; I think the song could use a bit more punch. Having said that, it's a cool song and if none of those are easy fixes then go ahead and release it.

+1 about the tunning of the clean voice, maybe put it back just a little bit. I think that the guitars are a bit buried in the mix but that is a matter of taste I think.

I think the kik is domination a little too much. Agreed with drope that the guitars are pretty low. The mix overall seems hollow to me.

Thanks for the feedback, so...

The guitars are pretty badly toned and i just couldn't seemly to push them without the snare getting lost, ill try a bit more eq cutting

And the vocals yeah my singing sucks i should probably tune a tad , just they seemed to almost phasey when i tuned them

And about the master, any ideas for a more punchy sound, i'm usuing the l2 for limiting and its smacking pretty hard

BVut thanks for the feedback =D