Going to see GRAVE DIGGER tomorrow !

You don´t like the new one ? How come ? I think it´s a pretty good album, although GRAVE DIGGER really can´t do wrong in my eyes. :)

Today is the day ! I feel like cracking open my first beer but it´s only 9 am. lol

Hope you'll have a good time, Grave Digger do deliver live.
And I think the new one is a good album, just a little too slow but very Grave digger..

Wow, hope you enjoyed the show. I had the honor of seeing their first American show at last years BWBK 6 Pack Weekend 2 in Cleveland, Ohio. It was absolutely amazing. The new one doesn't live up to the past releases but it is starting to grow on me a tad.

The show was excellent ! The venue they played at always has near perfect sound so they sounded really good. And all the guys had a lot of energy. Trying to take pictures of Chris are a pain in the ass since he moves around so much. lol

I got the The Last Supper last sunday and I think they have created a another piece of art. Desert Rose has been repeatedly played on my stereo.
This and last 2 albums has been great and I hope they'll take it up to next level. More heavier and faster crunch and rough vocals. I just love them.

I'm getting Judas Priest: Angel Of Retribustion, Uriah Heep: Abominog & Head First remastered.I tmight come before the release!!!!!!!!!!!! The shit hot!