Going to see Justin Beiber!!!

DaveBlack

Apr 7, 2009
Anybody got a thermometer cuz the fever is setting in. Wooooo cant wait.

In all seriousness, My girlfriend won tickets over the radio for an annual christmas show that happens in Philadelphia every year. Personally, I like going to shows so I don't care who's playing. Took my mom to see Sugarland for her birthday a few months back and it was an awesome show. Don't know a damn thing about country music but it was still cool. And this is a big budget show too so I'm expecting at least cool stage setups and lighting.

Anyway, It's gonna be all pop music but I am looking forward to seeing Adam Lambert, dude's honestly a sick vocalist and I like a bunch of his songs. Other acts include Bruno Mars, Selena Gomez (the hot chick from the disney channel), The script, Train and of course the Almighty Bieber.

Should be an experience.

Personally, I like going to shows so I don't care who's playing. Took my mom to see Sugarland for her birthday a few months back and it was an awesome show.

I know exactly what you mean. I will go see just about any live performance be it a band, plays, musicals, poetry - makes no difference the genre (well almost), but I have a great appreciation for those willing to take the stage and in most cases I come away entertained regardless of what it was.

Homophobic???

Jind - Absolutely man, there are certain limits to that haha. But for the most part i'm open to any kind of performance. Eventhough it still borders on the metal side, the best show I've ever seen was Transiberian Orchestra. The whole show in itself was sick and the musicianship certainly added to it.

no offense taken my friend. I do it to people too haha. Lambert's "experimenting" no pun intended , that's why that album is like an amalgamation of every genre. Trying to figure out what works best for him. Honestly, I dig a lot of the synth techno pop stuff but I think he's got a great voice for rock too.

And as far as beiber goes. Yeah, he's def a puppet but he's young so what can ya do. The pop sensation thing is gonna trickle away after puberty and he's gonna go either one of two ways. He'll either be dead from a drug overdose by the time he's 21 or he'll eventually become a real musician cuz he seems to have it in him.

And as far as beiber goes. Yeah, he's def a puppet but he's young so what can ya do. The pop sensation thing is gonna trickle away after puberty and he's gonna go either one of two ways. He'll either be dead from a drug overdose by the time he's 21 or he'll eventually become a real musician cuz he seems to have it in him.

We'll have to just wait and see, eh?

I am so disconected from pop culture that I don't even know who Justin Beiber is.

I was too, but all the jokes and shit about him made me check him out.

There's a saying everyone knows - any publicity is good publicity. What happened to me happens again and again until the person in question is truly made an unforgettable benchmark of these times; the "Kurt Cobain of his time" as he himself put it.

There's a saying everyone knows - any publicity is good publicity. What happened to me happens again and again until the person in question is truly made an unforgettable benchmark of these times; the "Kurt Cobain of his time" as he himself put it.

Not even REMOTELY FUCKING CLOSE to being his generations Cobain. He needs to die in a plane crash if he even thinks he has a a drop of talent as Cobain. He is more the "Boy George" of his generation.

Yeah, because Boy George had zero talent? I honestly wish Cobain had the songwriting talent that Bieber's writers do.

I'm honestly a bit jealous - he probably puts on an amazing show.

Hope youre being serious because that's what I'm sayin! it'll probably be pretty cool. See, I like when people can appreciate music or performance on a level like that even when it may not be something they immediately like. There's gonna be a huge budget behind the show too.

You know how I know you're gay?

hahaha nice. I just watched that movie the other day.

I googled Selena Gomez because I had no idea who she is.
Wikipedia'd that shit, said she is 18.
Went to Google Images and she looks like a 14 year old:zombie:

I am so disconected from pop culture that I don't even know who Justin Beiber is.

Haha yeah, I only know who that guy is because of that thread I saw on various forums about hit music being slowed down by 800%

I googled Selena Gomez because I had no idea who she is.
Wikipedia'd that shit, said she is 18.
Went to Google Images and she looks like a 14 year old:zombie:

Makes her even hotter doesnt it???

no no, i'm joking, I love kids...........