Went to that Justin Beiber/Adam Lambert show last night...

lol skinny, remember we established that you used to live in the apartment complex I live in? Colonial Point in Trevose, K4 brotha!!

Adam Lambert is one of the overall best vocalists I've heard in the last 15 years and if sucking cock is helping to give him that voice I say more power to him

Agreed and to be honest some of these comments make me embarrassed to be a member of this forum. Stop being so narrow minded. And the few that do realize how sick he is are acting like hes wasting his time because he's not playing metal? Uhm......what?

I was a stagehand for Adam Lambert last year, I was on stage while he was doing his encore

having 10,000+ people SCREAMING at your face is a ridiculous feeling. The guy is obviously doing something right.

he's really nice too by the way, he took the time out of his day to thank each and every one of us, he wasn't a snob or anything. who gives a flying fuck what private parts he likes to touch?

lol skinny, remember we established that you used to live in the apartment complex I live in? Colonial Point in Trevose, K4 brotha!!

ahhhh thats right!

totally forgot that was you

I drive past you like every other fucking day :D

you should come hang at one of our Sweeney's gigs ... I'll buy you a beer

I find the irony of homophobia utterly hilarious. It's sick that gay guys will put another dude's dick in their mouth but they have no problem with licking a set of genitalia, albeit that of the opposite sex. They can justify it anyway they want, but it's still in the same fucking area they piss from.

(I have now just ruined eating pussy for 90% of the forum)
trollface.jpg

I find the irony of homophobia utterly hilarious. It's sick that gay guys will put another dude's dick in their mouth but they have no problem with licking a set of genitalia, albeit that of the opposite sex. They can justify it anyway they want, but it's still in the same fucking area they piss from.

(I have now just ruined eating pussy for 90% of the forum)
trollface.jpg

Good for you that you don't care about the gender of the pisser

No, i'll buy you a beer my friend! How often do you guys play there?

on average we hit there once every other month ... we don't have anything booked ATM there, just a couple of Tom N Jerrys gigs but we're expecting to get a call from them soon. I would think probably sometime in feb since we're all on break until after the holidays. I'll send you a PM when I find out :kickass: