VEHEMENCE

Helping The World To See
Jan 3, 2002
Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.
www.myspace.con
index_01.gif

http://www.gojira-music.com/videos/gojira-remembrance2.html

This is one of my favorite bands guys. :headbang:

Yeah that was song was pretty good. Rather simple, but still rockin. That last riff is pretty cool.. like when they show the drummers feet. That was some nice tight riffage.

VEHEMENCE said:
Hey Satanic, did you go to our show in ND? Where you the doods hanging out with us after the show at our hotel room? -john

I was at the show in ND. I talked to Bjorn, Nathan, and Mark right after you guys played. I was also standing in front of Bjorn during the show. He also rung me up a t-shirt, I asked him a couple questions about how long he's been playing guitar and shit, then I spent like 15 minutes talking to Nathan. I think you (John) were tearing down the equipment when I was talking to Nathan. I was wearing a navy blue Forum snowboards hoodie. I think we were one of the last people to leave the venue. But no, we didn't stop in your hotel room. As much as we wish we could have smoked and had some brews with you guys, we had to drive back up to Minot, luckily we got home before it started snowing to hard.

VEHEMENCE said:
I still cannot beleive we played in North Dakota lol
I can't believe I didn't see this post earlier.

But umm, yeah, me and my friend were talking about that last night. No metal bands really come around. We get some underground emo and punk "shit" here in Minot from Minneapolis and some Chicago band was here last night. We were talking about, why the heck Vehemence would waste their time coming to our glorious ( :erk: ) state. But you guys aren't big rich rockstars yet so... maybe we will see you again? Nathan even said you drove like 20 hours out of you way to get up here. Thats cool though.

So what were your impressions of ND? You said you couldn't believe you played in ND.

I guess back in the 60s-80s ND actually got some big names (Beach Boys, CCR, Eagles, along those lines...). Still get a few, but not many. Although I guess "Staind" was at the ND state fair a couple years ago. The state fair is held in Minot here.

VEHEMENCE said:
it was a long drvie for sure, nd was cool, im sure there are more people in that scene that would come out, hope to play there again.
Thats cool.

I think ND really lacks a good metal scene. We have alot of bands, and some are really talented but IMO none of them really stand out. Only a few people around ND have heard metal as bands like Emperor, Cryptopsy, Death, Decapitated, and even Cannibal Corpse.