Gojira - studio vid 2012

There's a low quality sample available at amazon.

I was surprised cause the drums actually sound less natural than the ones on TWOAF, while they seemed to want

them more natural.

The music is promising though.

Damn he's close to the mic while singing. If I am that close to the SM7b I get to many plosives and lots of sibiliance. Especially after compressing. But I guess that shows again that "there are no rules".

The sm7 loves junk. Usually the more the vocalist deepthroats it the more character you're getting on the take. Love how aggressive his vocal delivery is. Seems like it's going to be a pretty heavy record on the whole.

The sm7 loves junk. Usually the more the vocalist deepthroats it the more character you're getting on the take. Love how aggressive his vocal delivery is. Seems like it's going to be a pretty heavy record on the whole.

Me too, i was so impressed by his performance live vocalwise. It's like he's got sandpaper in his throat but it's just the right amount !

It's pretty cool. Just leaving me wanting to hear more and I think the production is ok.

Yeah it doesn't sound quite as picture perfect as The Way of All Flesh, but doesn't matter to me. I think it sounds great. That is streaming as well, so when I get the CD I'm sure it'll be a bit crisper.

Definitely Gojira. Listened to this song about 10 times today and I'm SO stoked for this record to come out.....