Gojira

I feel sorry for omnipotent and omniscient beings who are worshiped by billions as well.
hsugh.gif

Did you know that the "spill your seed" thing actually came from a story where God punished a man for not impregnating his dead brother's widow?

I feel sorry for omnipotent and omniscient beings who are worshiped by billions as well.
hsugh.gif

Did you know that the "spill your seed" thing actually came from a story where God punished a man for not impregnating his dead brother's widow?

You do have a point. I'm surprised God hasn't shaved his head and gone into rehab, with all the attention he's getting in his burnt-out days.

Quite aware, yes. Plus, people who claim masturbation is a sin based on passages in Leviticus. If this is true, then having a monthly period is also a sin, because the menstrual cycle and masturbation have similar periods (excuse the pun) of "uncleanliness" surrounding them.

To Sirius.

That's part 2 out of 2 of a song off the album called "From Mars to Sirius". You should listen to the song "From Mars" with the song "To Sirius" next time you hear it hehe trust me it'll sound much better.

What the fuck does this have to do with anything. Get back on topic you knuckleheads.

We were comparing the amazingness of church to the amazingness of Gojira. Although Gojira is an absolutely amazing death metal band, church wins!

Listen to the track "Where Dragons Dwell", it's my favorite track on the From Mars to Sirius.
Slow and sludgy riff that just goes to show that sometimes slower is heavier...a solid fucking track nonetheless. "The Heaviest Matter of the Universe" is probably the best song off the album. Makes the hairs stand up on my balls everytime I hear it:)

The fact that I see so many atheists anger me, that's what happened. I feel so sorry for God to have to see you all act like this infront of him all the time. Cursing his name? Worshipping satan? What has this world gone to *sigh*.

We don't worship Satan, except for Rabid.

If it's so painful for you to see us atheists and agnostics running around, GTFO.

The whole saving the planet theme placed under the veil of incredibly strange characters and imagery is just unappealing to me. Being death metal I prefer much more straightforward aggressive, angry lyrics.

The whole saving the planet theme placed under the veil of incredibly strange characters and imagery is just unappealing to me. Being death metal I prefer much more straightforward aggressive, angry lyrics.

Dang. The lyrics is actually one of the reasons why From Mars to Sirius is one of my favorite death metal albums. I just find it so much better than the usual gore, death, and satanic lyrics that are usually sung by a fair amount of death metal bands.

Where's all the From Mars to Sirius fans at. There was a thread on Gojira not too long ago and everybody was literally worshipping the band except one person.

Excellent album although I have not fully submerged myself into listening to it alone in the right mood to really appreciate it.