Gold Badge Sale?

nailz

Nov 11, 2002
San Francisco
Visit site
Hey, if any of you have a Gold Badge you don't want this year, and are willing to sell it off, I'll buy it for face value + shipping. Let me know before tickets go on sale, or I will be buying a regular one.

Petethedrummer said:
I don't think Glenn allows this any more?

If you are referring to a single year use, I review cases individually and have granted the sale under specific conditions.

If you are referring to your badge and future rights, you are correct. I have a three year waiting list and will not allow someone to jump line.

cheers,

Glenn H.

Harvester said:
If you are referring to a single year use, I review cases individually and have granted the sale under specific conditions.

If you are referring to your badge and future rights, you are correct. I have a three year waiting list and will not allow someone to jump line.

cheers,

Glenn H.

Is there a legal limitation of # of Gold Badges. I am curious about this. Because I think you are at a point where you can sell out this show without selling tickets thru ticketmaster(hate). Are there legal issues about this?

Harvester said:
I have a three year waiting list and will not allow someone to jump line.

Oh good, I was afraid I somehow missed my chance. So, if I put myself on the list right after PPIII then it's possible that my opportunity for a Gold Badge is still coming up! :Spin:

~Tammy Z~

Harvester said:
Tammy,

Email me. Have you changed email addresses in the last 3 years? If so, you could have been one of those that bounced and I deleted.

Glenn H.

Hi Glenn,

Thanks for getting back with me! I sent you a message a few moments ago.

~Tammy Z~