Golden Axe: Beast Rider

I gotta buy a XBOX360 lol ...I hope they release a pc version!

I wouldn't really worry about them not making a PC version. Usually Xbox 360 games and PC games go hand to hand... usually. But who knows, maybe the game will be available through Steam.

I´m a huge fan of the original series but, after watch the trailers, I really doubt that this Beast Rider is going to be any good. I don´t know how Sega can suck so much nowadays.

Oh, I´m recording some classic Mega Drive tunes on heavy versions. Already re-wrote the Altered Beast, Shinobi and Golden Axe first level songs.

Reminds me the Xbox 360 Conan game but with vehicles (beasts, on this case). Not a great game, but lots of gore and kind of fun to play. I think that this Golden Axe will score a 6 or 7.

Cool... I still have the original on my Genesis (which I also have a Mega Drive adapter and several Japanese games for.) Interesting how they have focused on the warrior babe this time, probably smart considering the demographic for this sort of game.

Would be cool to have a more direct modern interpretation of the original game style at some point, with multiple character classes, perhaps some light RPG elements (weapons shops, etc.)

well said Shane they should do something like that, I miss the barbarian and the dwarf lol ;)
But the chick anyway is really great lol
Lately software houses are releasing games with almost nudes girl, or pumped boobs (dead or alive.. for instance) see Tomb raider, from a big boobs to enormous boobs in the last episodes, now they turned back and give her tinier boobs lol
BOOBS SELL