Gonna go watch my bro's trial today.

NAD

What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse
Jun 5, 2002
Kandarian Ruins
My idiot friend goes on trial today, gonna go watch them shitz and sees what happens to him. Apparently the charge is attempted murder but from what I've heard that's a trumped up charge just to throw whoever they can into jail. The story is my friend goes to a party with his gun, his friend takes the gun, goes over to some dude and tries to shoot him. Nobody hurt, everybody ran. Who knows how much of this is true, as my friend (his name is Ze Fat Man because he weighs around 400 lbs.) is pretty incapable of telling the truth when it comes to figures of authority. He turned down a plea bargain for a 3 year sentence so now he's rolling the dice with a trial, and of course we have a $20 pool to see how long his sentence is going to be (I bet 5 years).

I got some winner friends. :loco:

I'm at work, gonna leave at noon. I have some baseball game I'm supposed to go to and kiss people's ass for work tonight, but I'm going to use this as an excuse to ditch it. :loco:

Jury duty they let me go around noon, for financial hardship (10 day trial + I don't get paid for jury duty).

why the fuck would you take a gun with you to parties?
who are these people you hang out with dude ...

Erik said:
Haha every time you say "bro" I think you mean "brother" so I keep thinking WHAT IN THE NAME OF FUCK HOW BIG IS THAT ADRIAN DUDES FAMILY ANYWAY
I don't even know the history behind using the word "bro" but I've taken to use it pretty much for all my friends over the past several years. I think it's more common than dude even.

PS: I have zero siblings maybe I call everyone bro because I need to fill that void in my life. :loco:

Erik said:
Americans </flamebait>
Yeah because I started this thread and gave all these details because I was expecting a nice peaceful conversation, right? :Spin:
lurch70 said:
why the fuck would you take a gun with you to parties?
who are these people you hang out with dude ...
This dude is our exception for crazy idiots, I'll start with that. The rest of us don't even own guns and probably never will because we're a bunch of peace happy pacificists [EDIT: har har check out my Homer-esque spelling on that one] (even though we all know how to shoot, it is America after all). I actually wrote this dude off just before he got arrested, I've known him for years but finally decided he was never going to grow up, and was always going to get himself into stupid trouble and maybe some day drag me into it. So he was off my Xmas card list but now that he's been in the slammer for 6 months I have to at least give him a little support, so I am.

I know why he went to the party with his gun, and it's the same reason he's probably going to be put away for several years. Why on earth my Samoan looking Mexican friend started hanging around fucking skinheads is beyond me. :Smug:

Erik said:
Haha every time you say "bro" I think you mean "brother" so I keep thinking WHAT IN THE NAME OF FUCK HOW BIG IS THAT ADRIAN DUDES FAMILY ANYWAY

And every time you Europeans use "mate", I assume you're talking about the person you are currently banging. :dopey:

J. said:
And every time you Europeans use "mate", I assume you're talking about the person you are currently banging. :dopey:

:lol:

yeah ... same with a black friend I have ... he calls his friends "partner" ... that to me sounds like he is banging them too :loco:

Handgun, I think a stupid 9mm. Amazingly enough this dude has had rifles and shotguns for years and just went shooting out in the desert with them, the stupidest thing he ever did with those was almost shoot his own foot off. Once he got the handgun he started carrying it with him wherever he went and went through the whole empowerment/penis extension bit. What a dumbass.

Yeah that was the biggest soul sucking experience of my life. Amusing highlights:

-went to take a whiz before the trial started, my bro's lawyer used the stall next to me and took a very loud dump, to which my friend started cracking up at because he thought it was me.

-only witness today was the victim dude that got shot at, was fucking shackled and wearing an orange jumpsuit and was completely VOID OF ALL COHERENT THOUGHT. Oh my fucking god I think my IQ dropped a few dozen points watching him contradict himself with what may have somehow resembled a sentence in the time before coherent language was formed. jesus fuck. fuck panting dog shits. Wow.

-the only hot bitch on the jury asked to be removed because she "identified" either myself or one of my 3 friends there as someone she knew. None of knew who the hell she was but she was INSANELY hot and we all would love to know her, for about 6 minutes.

-I just belched up a chunk of an excellent burger from the pub a few hours ago

-when the monitors in the courtroom said PEOPLE v. SOTO we all sorta sniggered because we knew one of these days we'd see this dude's name in lights just like that.

He looks like he lost some weight but he's still a big fat fucker. The case is built around "a Samoan or Mexican male, approximately 6'0 and 300 lbs." Shit I'm closer to 3 bills than he is! I'm really not sure where he stands because his lawyer can't speak for shit and the other dude's lawyer is looking to place the blame on my friendd (this is like, a double case or something). I dunno, weird shit. I'll go back again in a few days.

Oh yeah the DA prosecutor broad was on Survivor, haha.