Good Albums 4 Purchasing

I love "Dawn Of A Million Sous" with Russel and Michael, but the rest of the album didn't touch me at all!
"The Dream Sequencer" is quite good! But I prefer the Ayreon songs, where the singers share their parts in the songs.

I have to say that Part I was better than Part II in the emotional trip arena. Part II was straight ass kicking. I liked them collectively better than the Human Experiment.

"Good People In Times of Evil" - Jonas Hellborg/Shawn Lane/V. Selvaganesh

"The Mantle" - Agalloch

Oh, and read sig.

"Back to Times of Splendor" by Disilusion has really impressed me. I'd never heard of them but they are very cool. If you like Opeth you will probably like Disilusion. They aren't really similar, but they are equally progressive.

Heather Shockley said:
SILENT FORCE-"Worlds Apart"
KAMELOT-"Karma"
CONCEPTION-"Parallel Minds"

All of them beautiful melodic metal albums,with great progressive elements.I highly reccomend the purchase!

Conception is and has been one of my favorite bands ever since I got into the metal scene. Parallel Minds is absolutely brilliant prog/power and I am extremely sad that I will not be attending PP5 to see them in action. I suggest you get In Your Multitude as well. Has one of my favorite lyrics of all time "...when the winter night is clear I see stars, adore their multitude, they shine for you and I"

Hey, I know this is illegal, but how about someone record the Conception set, get in lots of trouble and send it to me? No takers? Damn.