Good Evening from Merry England :)

NumbNutz

New Metal Member
Oct 15, 2002
England
Visit site
Hello room :) It's good to meet you all.

Finally, I've found a place where decent music is appreciated and it can be discussed in a civilised and decent manner - or not as the case maybe when a bottle full of 'liquid' hits you on the back of the head at Donnington ;)

I'm old, been into this stuff for more than 20 years and am desperately trying to show my kids that just because it's #1 in the charts or on MTV, it doesn't make it 'good'. I might never win this war, bt as long as I win a few battles on the way and get them to broaden their musical horizons then I'll be happy.

Welcome to my Mad House!

Welcome to UM! :wave:

Where in England are you??

Oh I nearly forgot... *hands Lady her zimmer-frame* :D

Enjoy the forums, NumbNutz. :)

Originally posted by Lady of the Oracle
I'm almost afraid to ask what a zimmer-frame is..:eek: :lol:
:eek: They don't have zimmer-frames in America?? How do the elderly get around then??

ArtZimmer.gif

Originally posted by rustymetal
:eek: They don't have zimmer-frames in America?? How do the elderly get around then??

ArtZimmer.gif

Ohhhh..they just call that a walker, here.. :lol:

HEY! I'm not THAT old! :p

Originally posted by Lady of the Oracle
Ohhhh..they just call that a walker, here.. :lol:

HEY! I'm not THAT old! :p
It's all relative, Lady :p. It won't be long before you're searching through the catalogues for incontinence pants...

*wonders if he's gone too far*

:D

Originally posted by rustymetal
It's all relative, Lady :p. It won't be long before you're searching through the catalogues for incontinence pants...

*wonders if he's gone too far*

:D

Damn younguns these days have no respect for their elders, I'm tellin ya.. :bah:

:eek: :OMG: 38?? I though you were 33... why, you're practically fossilised! :D :p

(You just let me know when I've gone too far, Lady ;))

Nope I'm not jealous..been there done that..I'd rather be an experienced 30-something year old than a clueless 20-something year old who still had to learn all the life lessons I learned years ago :)

Your 30s are an awesome age :)