Good Evening from Merry England :)

Actually, does anyone know of an age they would like to go through again? Like, for instance, middle school, how bad is that??

Or when your parents made you eat the green stuff on your plate, and then they would say, "you better enjoy this, these are the best years of your life!"

I'm glad to see "old" peeps here, and women too...all the hardcore metal freaks I know are a lot younger than I am, and male, and I'd REALLY like to meet peeps I can go to metal concerts with some time :-D

Originally posted by Luna
Actually, does anyone know of an age they would like to go through again? Like, for instance, middle school, how bad is that??

Or when your parents made you eat the green stuff on your plate, and then they would say, "you better enjoy this, these are the best years of your life!"

I'm glad to see "old" peeps here, and women too...all the hardcore metal freaks I know are a lot younger than I am, and male, and I'd REALLY like to meet peeps I can go to metal concerts with some time :-D

I like the age I am now..childhood was pretty much hellish, so I'll pass on reliving any of that.. :lol:

Nice to let the younguns know they don't have a monopoly on metal, eh Luna? ;)