good luck, you texas folks

Tide In Mind Out

ct_thrash
Mar 5, 2002
...the shit's coming.

my uncle's in galveston and won't leave. he's an electrician and insists on staying to help out after it hits. even though the whole place will probably be submerged.

houston's gonna be a big flooded oily mess. and even dallas is supposed to get hit hard. my mom said they're expecting 100 mph winds and 9 inches of rain even there.

so samantha and whoever else, stay safe!:erk:

*gets her canoe ready* i'll have to row home to help rebuild:p

esh, this whole thing sucks.

everybody in it's way, stay safe or get the hell out of there. :(

I'm going to be fine. I think. I have a few people from Port Lavaca and Houston coming to stay with me. I'm just hoping we don't get a bunch of rain and wind here. Bring on the hail, I can file damage on my car!

Seriously, it's NUTS here. There's traffic all the way up here from people fleeing from South Texas. They said it's taking about 18 hours to drive from Houston. It's a mess.

jesus...18 hours

I've got friends in South Texas and grandparents in Fort Worth that I should call and see what they're going to do :erk:

mother nature has the strap on and we're all bent over

BlackwaterNymph said:
The christians at work are convinced it's the end of the world. Yeah, it couldn't possibly be WEATHER RELATED. Fuck.

Oh, good grief!

EVERYTHING is the end of the world. Get an old person and ask. Didn't you know that Hitler is the antichrist? Oops! I mean Gorbachev. Oh! I mean President Dumbshit. Whoops, I mean Bill Gates! Rats.... Will the real Son of Satan, please stand up? (harumph!)

It's more malleable then Nevermore song titles before the album release! :tickled:

damn, hope my momma can get her gas! my cousin's a clerk at a gas station in college station and had to go home from work early today, for the same reason :erk:

ct_thrash said:
damn, hope my momma can get her gas! my cousin's a clerk at a gas station in college station and had to go home from work early today, for the same reason :erk:
if it's any consolation, the people working on it are a lot more prepared for this than katrina. :)

WE'RE ALL GONNA DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!*

*as reported by a few ultra-conserative christians.

prayerassault2jj.gif

this is a way of mother nature getting back at Bush for not taking care of his country... Hmm... that would make me sound like i'm talking to God... hmm... okay, Whatever, serves him right... however the deaths probably aren't a laughing matter. *laughs anyways*

Ironic how it just so happens to be the south.