Good Metal for working out?

Nile-Black Seeds of Vengeance is GREAT , You can lift mountains afterwards.
Despised Icon can be cool in the proper dosage.
Suffocation is great as well. Especially for the heavy bag , and speed bag.

i could see why rage would get you hyped up. converge is fun to work out to, but i feel that these 4 bands i'm about to list give ME the best workouts, i guess it has a lot to do with taste. . .

1. unearth (good solid working out music with beatdowns)
2. amon amarth (because i just can't get enough of them)
3. as i lay dying (especially the new stuff)
4. iron maiden (for cardio) :lol: run to the hills. . .

just for the record, my brother is pretty built and he listens to nothing but rap and hip hop but hes not into metal, good solid metal bands with a 4/4 backbone usually get me hyped for working out. . :heh: if you wanna go a little off-meter you always got dream theater and dark tranquility so try em out and lemme know what works best dude. . .

good luck!

Whn I use to dable in it, Testament, Overkill, Agent Steel, Arch Enemy, Death, Dark Tranquillity, In Flames and Kreator really set the mood, though Testament's "The Gathering" was by far the best album to work out to IMO.

I am listening to Bolt Thrower(GREAT!), Cannibal Corpse, Visceral Bleeding or stuff like Decrepit Birth, Defeated Sanity or Braindrill (but only if I want to workout really really hard) for "normal" workout I listen to Pantera or Mastodon (never listened to crowbar while lifting, but it's a good idea).

I've been working out to Reroute To Remain for 4 years. I change it once in awhile, but still come back to this one.