good morning

I am alright, lots of work to do. Hope you recover quickly. Coffee is getting cold though and I don't like that. I have an itch under my bandage and it is quite unpleasant... The Pistons won last night. My SecurID is 141235 right now.

Nothing happening at work today...biggest story is how some lady killed a baby at a daycare center and apparently infanticide isn't a major concern of our readership so I don't have to cover it.

The coffee here at work has a very weird taste as it nears the bottom of the mug.

I plan on getting faced tonight after work.

I'm doin' juuuuust fine, I'll probably be translating decisions from the appeal division of the parole board all day. "Why can't I go free?" "Because you're a crack addict and you raped someone in prison." "uuuhhh, no FAIR!"
My double espresso from Starbucks is getting cold as well, but I don't mind cold espresso. I'm going to lunch with a cute girl today, too, which is allllll-right.
Oh! And I've started a motW/KD marathon today!! I'm halfway through MFP/ASC and will be putting on Bath shortly. Huzzah!

gonna brew some beer this afternoon after work and clean up for my swedish house guests. tomorrow night: The Cardigans.

glad to hear you're doing okay Joshie-poo

I've had a huge crush on The Cardigans chick for like as long as I can remember.

Everyone thinks I'm either nuts or gay for putting her on my top 5 women I'd like to penetrate list.

w/e

Hey Josh! Are you wearing an over-the-shoulder-boulder-holder type thing for your arm?

Did they give you painkillers and, if so, what kind? I have a Vicodin saved up for a rainy day if they only gave you ibuprofen.

I stayed up until 3:30 writing and reading and stuff last night and ended up sleeping through my alarm, so I got into work at 10:30. Whoops.