Good New Music

They're not gonna rock as hard as the new Hypocrisy album :)
Look out for Anthrax too, they're releasing a new album in June (I think)

I'm sure there's a shit-tonne of excellent new music being made every day. But, failing that, dig through the archives for gems you've overlooked. I'm sure there are many masterpieces to be heard that you are blissfully unaware of.

Necrophagist have become annoyingly overrated and popular IMHO. Lot's of "OMFGMUHAMMAD IZ SO TECHNIKL I WANT TO SUK HIS PENIS LOLZ". Those sort of Johnny-come-lately "fans" are always annoying. I am interested in their new album though. Wintersun and them take too fucking long to release shit.

I'm sure there's a shit-tonne of excellent new music being made every day. But, failing that, dig through the archives for gems you've overlooked. I'm sure there are many masterpieces to be heard that you are blissfully unaware of.

Necrophagist have become annoyingly overrated and popular IMHO. Lot's of "OMFGMUHAMMAD IZ SO TECHNIKL I WANT TO SUK HIS PENIS LOLZ". Those sort of Johnny-come-lately "fans" are always annoying. I am interested in their new album though. Wintersun and them take too fucking long to release shit.

Necrophagist are not overrated and deserve the popularity. If you have a problem with too many people listening to the band you like, become a black metal fan.

Necrophagist are not overrated and deserve the popularity. If you have a problem with too many people listening to the band you like, become a black metal fan.

looool i remember, a friend of mines brother is a gigantic blackmetal fag, and he refuse to listen to anything thats not local, if he has heard of the band and its from out of town, they have sold out.

He's also a big cock, apelike creature

for the germans... ich hab heute im Radio irgendein deutsches Lied von einer Band namens... irgendwas mit Eisblumen oder so gehört, was ich eigentlich ziemlich gut fand. weiß jemand zufällig welches Lied ich meine? kann auch sein das es blaue Eisblume heißt... kam auch glaube es regnet Eisblumen drin vor... hat sich wie ein WIthin Temptation/Lafee Mix angehört

for the germans... ich hab heute im Radio irgendein deutsches Lied von einer Band namens... irgendwas mit Eisblumen oder so gehört, was ich eigentlich ziemlich gut fand. weiß jemand zufällig welches Lied ich meine? kann auch sein das es blaue Eisblume heißt... kam auch glaube es regnet Eisblumen drin vor... hat sich wie ein WIthin Temptation/Lafee Mix angehört

@Thread: Go and listen to Alestorm or get into movie soundtracks!

Last edited by a moderator:
looool i remember, a friend of mines brother is a gigantic blackmetal fag, and he refuse to listen to anything thats not local, if he has heard of the band and its from out of town, they have sold out.

He's also a big cock, apelike creature

Ahhh... I look back on my BM days fondly... started a band, realised that it didn't matter how we sounded as long as we stayed kult and stuck to the corpse paint...