Good new NP thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
NP: Aerosmith - Get Your Wings - "S.O.S. (Too Bad)"

As of late I've been listening to a lot of stuff that a few years ago I would've avoided. Perhaps my musical taste is finally widening a bit.

-Villain

Deathmetal_head said:
The Tomas Lindberg version yet to hear the Johan version. Which is better?

Lindberg sounded more natural and better flowing. But the drums on Johan's version had, imo, better impact, and the guitars sounded more solid too. And besides, Johan's vocals are closer to that of Mikael's. So, Crowned Unholy for me.

6 Stringed Fingers said:
Lindberg sounded more natural and better flowing. But the drums on Johan's version had, imo, better impact, and the guitars sounded more solid too. And besides, Johan's vocals are closer to that of Mikael's. So, Crowned Unholy for me.
Tomas Lindberg is one of my favourite death metal vocalists not many guys have the intensity that he puts across.

I have only been into The Crown for a little while and they are already becoming one of my favourite death\thrash bands

The Crown - Crowned Unholy
The Crown - Crowned In Terror

Just got the other version of Crowned.. as per 6 Stringed Fingers reccomendation and I'm am just trying to figure out which I like better. 6SF you are definitly rigth about the differences between the two.

Status
Not open for further replies.