Good patch site?

el barto

Jan 6, 2006
Ireland
Ebay aside does anyone know of a good (preferably european) site for ordering patches? Most of what im looking for is black metal. Im sick to my teeth of ebay.

Ebay aside does anyone know of a good (preferably european) site for ordering patches? Most of what im looking for is black metal. Im sick to my teeth of ebay.

Just learn to quilt and stitch, and make your own patches!

I can barely sew the things on! My fingertips looked like I was injecting drugs after stitching a few of them on

I cant do the whole denim thing... I've wondered if I could cover a plain black zip up hoodie in patches and make it look decent.

I cant do the whole denim thing... I've wondered if I could cover a plain black zip up hoodie in patches and make it look decent.

Metal Fashion 101: Hoodies look best with either one big patch on the back or a couple of smaller patches on the front. FYI.

I know I was like that for years but I now think im fat and old enough for denim. Gotta have the beer belly