Puchases Purchases Purchases

Pessimism

Endemic Vagabond
Feb 16, 2004
SoCal
Did a quick search, didn't find jack shit.

Tell me about buying patches, specifically where to go and what is a good price.

I want to know about back patches, small patches, embroidered versus printed, what the hell a superstrip patch is, and anything else I am forgetting.

The only site I know about is Abyss records (and the Mad Patcher), and although they both have a good selection, they don't have what I want (the Mad Patcher is just expensive). :/

Also, is there a way to custom make your own patches via some online site? Would anyone recommend such a site?

Also, use this thread to recommend other distro's or whatever for any other sort of purchase (not just music).

If this thread has already been made, then whatever screw it - mine is better.

Your problem is not big dude, I can't find a website which delivers t-shirts to Iran :( and if I want to buy (for example) a 11$ t-shirt it will cost me 70$ to get it!

Also, use this thread to recommend other distro's or whatever for any other sort of purchase (not just music).

I don't really know a lot about patches, but bought several of them a while ago from Abyss and Hell's Headbangers. Both are excellent, reliable distros with good patches selection. Also, their prices are decent.

Second Abyss Records (lots of back patches here) and Hell's Headbangers.

Rockabilia also has some but that place is expensive as hell.

You just gotta take what you can get with patches, if you're expecting to find certain things, you're looking for disappointment.

Really? Nearly every back patch I see on ebay, Abyss records has for 10+ shipping. (which is less than 5-6 bucks, for sure, a back patch and two regular size ones cost <5 for shipping, total)

Also I want to start a patch vest,could some of you who have them post some pics.I don't really know where to get a vest or what's a good one to get,I know where to get patches though,like Bitencourt said Hells Headbangers always gets them in.

Here are some pics of me looking goofy in my patch vest, hanging with the bitches and bros at work.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos...266466185367_712630366_14995566_7024415_n.jpg

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos...266466450367_712630366_14995568_5116669_n.jpg

But yeah, when it came to patches I just bought what I could find and what I already had from die-hards and stuff. I have like 3 other back-patches to stick on (Ares Kingdom, Von, and Autopsy) and a handful of other patches. My only advice is to not go overboard with the patches initially. Don't stick on a whole fuckton of patches and have it look like a fucking mess.

That's a nice vest man...it's something i've been meaning to do for ages but for some reason have'nt gotten around to it.I think black denim is the go.

I'm just attaching the few patches I want to get onto my normal black jacket.

I want a larger back patch, which means I might go with a Beherit print of The Oath of Black Blood (11x13) or the super large Isengard logo; Abyss did however have a large print of Candlemass' Nightfall album, but the pic of the patch is kind of terrible so I'm not entirely sure what it looks like. The only other one in the running is the Violent Force backpatch. If I could find a good Demolition Hammer one though it would be between that and he Nightfall cover.

Patchwise I am looking for the following:
Mourning Beloveth
Temnozor
Arkona
Mithotyn
Lumsk
Demolition Hammer
Fall of the Idols
Acid Witch
Rev. Bizarre
Wall of Sleep
Arcana Coelestia
Hooded Menace
Demilich
Crypticus
Thergothon
Hellish Crossfire
Mastery
Hobbs' Angel of Death
Perversor
Toten Korps
Psychic Possesser
Uncanny
Disgorge (Mex, although I do laugh at the Hol one a lot)
Riger
Scent of Flesh
Hieronymus Bosch

Cool vest, Yoda.

I'd go for a back patch with a white logo, considering the black denim vest. Abyss has a cool Deathspell Omega back patch, the Archgoat one also looks good (Whore of Bethlehem cover).