Good sound from Studio Devil AMp????

Curse9

Jun 10, 2008
Germany
Is this possible, i'm only getting a fizzy and dark sound out of it. The rectifier presets are horrible...
Did anyone of you guys get a good sound out of this gimick?

Presets would be great!

I'm really digging AMP actually - primarily for clean and mid gain stuff, and FX. The high gain stuff is much better than the previous version, though not on par with Revalver or Metal Amp Room or SoloC/8505/etc. for br00talz IMO.

I made a really accurate Van Halen preset, I will post it here ASAP, it's about 95% accurate with "Eruption" on the first record.

yeah, thats an awesome machine and it works very well! new stuff written in this moment for a single on vinyl. Have a new band which will rock 80es stuff like this.
I need a good tone because i cannot use the mesa at home so i have to go with some good guitarsound in my homestudio. Thats for me and my guitar playing i have to hear good tones for inspiration.

yeah, thats an awesome machine and it works very well! new stuff written in this moment for a single on vinyl. Have a new band which will rock 80es stuff like this.
I need a good tone because i cannot use the mesa at home so i have to go with some good guitarsound in my homestudio. Thats for me and my guitar playing i have to hear good tones for inspiration.

just one song? why not have it reamped?