Good Story with related Anthrax song

augdawg2

F.U.2 Master
Feb 6, 2002
Dawgland
www.geocities.com
I have a great Anthrax song related story I have to tell all of you. Here are my job, I do emails for a computer company and recently our supervisors have added a A.R agent. The A.R agent is a computer program designed to answer emails and reroute emails to the proper departments. Well, as it turns out this A.R agent looks like the possible replacement to the real email agents but the funny thing is that the program keeps making mistakes. It has been giving wrong answers to customers and routing emails to the wrong departments. I was listening to the song "Tester" when I over heard my supervisors talking about the performance of the A.R agent, and I was cracking up because of the nature of their conversation and the relation between the lyrics to "Tester". "Test your new model and see, Test your new model against the original, I'm the man you want to be, so Test your new model and once again you fail me!" As it turns out, my supervisors are almost ready to give up on the A.R agent, and the lyrics to Tester seem so perfect to this situation!

Cheerz!