Good thing Billy kept the name M.O.D.

Jurched

Ask&YoullBeSorry
May 10, 2005
Calais, Maine (not France)
I recall a while back, Billy was toying with the idea of issuing his latest album under a different name. Remember? He was asking for opinions, and mostly everyone suggested keeping M.O.D.

Good thing he did.

I was in a record store the other day, sifting through their selections, and got a hold of "Rebel" which I must admit, I did not own! (I know, I was living in sin until then!)

Some punk-ass kidz who were loitering in the next aisle saw me holding the CD, and were like, "Hey, you like M.O.D.? That band's fuckin cool!"

I nodded, and revealed that a new album was on its way at the end of summer. They freaked out, saying how awesome "that band is."

Those greasy, snot-faced kidz weren't even sperm in their father's balls when I saw Billy on his "Gross Misconduct" tour.

All they know is, "M.O.D'.s a killer band" and they're looking forward to his new album.

If anything, looks like keepin the legendary M.O.D. name will bring more album sales!

Jurched

It's a really good album...I definitely think it's his best...good to know there's a young following. My 16 year old digs 'em...but who doesn't love Uncle Billy. Ha!

Wow...a 13 year old girl into SOD? Very impressive.

Hey Karina...where in NY are you? I'm in Rockland County.

I live in Astoria, Queens but I'm originally from a small town upstate near New Paltz, not too far from Poughkeepsie. My family still lives up there. I just moved a few weeks ago actually.

SUNY New Paltz !

Pi Alpha Nu !

Toga Party !

The Functional Idiots

M.O.D.

Lots Of Mud-Blood-and Beer on the farm

I love that school and didnt even go there.

Freedom Ain't FREE Motherfuckers !

Best Regards,

Momo

my ex plays the chance all the time. And it's funny what momo said, because he also used to date a chick that was in pi alpha nu back in the day and is friends with the functional idiots.

my ex plays the chance all the time. And it's funny what momo said, because he also used to date a chick that was in pi alpha nu back in the day and is friends with the functional idiots.

Yeah...my buddy went to New Paltz. He's in the Functional Idiots and is a Pi Alpha Nu frat brother.

Small world.

What band is your ex with? He must know my friend.

Kids in this town, the "metal" kids wear slipnot shirts and in flames shirts while they play World of Warcraft on their Dell laptops.

I have an In Flames shirt I got when in high school, and its the Jester Race album cover. I had some fuckin retard ask me what that was, so I said in flames..he LOVED in flames, but somehow never knew about their albums that didnt blow total monkey nuts.

On occasion I am forced to bust out my EoS, Mayhem, Suffocation, old Amorphis shirts to get some real metal exposure out there. But no shirt gets more comments than..my GASCHAMBER shirt!!

Everyone tries hard to read it, and ask what Zyklon is haha.

I'm north but, not quite the boonies. I am in Rochester. Home of Kodak, Lou Graham and the House Of Guitars.

Lou Graham is one of rocks great voices...IMO...seriously.

Kodak sucks...I'm having pricing and honesty issues with them at the moment...work stuff.

House of Guitars? Dont't know that.

Rochester...may as well be the boonies...but you're cool.:headbang:

Its all right. Gettin the CD meant I could take Milano's shouts with me. I'm so stuck in the early 90s, I got no MP3 player or CD burner!(or "CD cutter" as we called em in the 90s.)
Jurched

Yeah...plus it's nice to know Billy will get his 30 cents in royalties...maybe he can save up for a Baconnator.

Lou Graham is one of rocks great voices...IMO...seriously.

Kodak sucks...I'm having pricing and honesty issues with them at the moment...work stuff.

House of Guitars? Dont't know that.

Rochester...may as well be the boonies...but you're cool.:headbang:

You Long Islanders are funny. I have a buddy from Rockville ctr. One from Qorum (sp?) and another from Shirley. Two things about all of them are the same.
1-Anything north of the city is the "boonies"
2-Where they live is cool. Where anyone else lives on the island is a dump. Just ask them. I ask my buddy from Shirley about Qorum. He says "Friggin' dump." I ask my buddy from Qorum about Shirley. He says "Friggin' dump." :lol:

You ain't the only one who is disgusted with Kodak. There are tens of thousands here in Rochester upset over losing their jobs because Kodak got on board with digital so late.

Lou is the man!

If you ever make it up to Rochester, you have to go to the H.O.G. It is a trip.

Its all right. Gettin the CD meant I could take Milano's shouts with me. I'm so stuck in the early 90s, I got no MP3 player or CD burner!(or "CD cutter" as we called em in the 90s.)
Jurched

Wow no mp3 player or burner? Get with the times!

Hey Jurched, ever know what happened to that guy in your avatar?