good underground music shops in London?

I don't really rate the ones in Camden anyway, at least not the ones that I've been able to find.

There's one or two that are ok for some rare-ish CDs, but in terms of clothing - which is what I have been looking for on numerous occasions - I have had no luck.

I once found this underground (literally - down some steps) shop in Camden, and that seemed to have an ok although pretty predictable range of more underground shirts, but most of the clothes I see there are just mainstream stuff.

That's a question I desperately want answered myself. Last year I was in Tokyo, where there is NO fucking metal scene as far as I'm concerned, yet still there was an awesome shop that I found which had exclusive, mail-order-only type releases all over the fucking shelves. It made me realise that in 20-odd years in London I've seen nothing like that...SHAMEFUL!

The shop in Camden you're talking about is Resurrection Records, I believe. They're really not very good, with little you couldn't have gotten from from HMV at some point.

If anyone knows any good places, cough em up.