Good webshop in Europe with cheap shipping?

DanLights

Santa Hat Forever
Right now I´m only looking to buy a cheap headphone amp (in the style of the Vox amplug, maybe even 2) so with thomann it sucks cause for example the Harley Benton jackamp is only 9 euros but shipping is 20 extra euros so it´s insane to buy just that from them, and I´m screwed cause Harley Benton is made by Thomann so I guess I won´t find that one elsewhere. I recently used schneidermusik to buy some guitar and bass strings and it´s great cause shipping is only 9 euros and it´s free over 100, but they have a limited stock and don´t have anything I´m looking for.

So Europe guys, what other good reliable online shops are there with cheap shipping where I could find what I´m looking for?

And I also take reccomendations for the cheapest way on earth to practice bass/guitar daily without having to take out my POD or anything else, preferably with headphones option. The vox amplug is like 40 euros, it´s great (I used it everyday cause my cousin has one but he took it away cause he´s moving and has his amps all packed up) but I could get some 3 watt combo amps for less than that. Definitely the Harley Benton is the best option cause it´s dirt cheap and does the job (having an aux in is a necessity too), but with 20 euros shipping it just isn´t worth it

All big shops will have a big shipping cost for cheap items. They do postal deals en masse, so as to bring down the shipping costs of big purchases (size and amount). So the best way is to try to find cheaper items in a local shop. But also remember that at even a little longer distance, your fuel or public transport costs could be almost the same as the 12 euro shipping cost of Thomann (it was 20 euros, but it is 12 euros nowadays at least to Finland).

You could also wait for the time when you buy something else, like a guitar, and then buy the headphone amp with it.

ahjteam said:
pocket pod?

A bit excessive for what I need it really, I just need something to give me sound while practicing alone at home, with a metronome or guitar pro or whatever.

Tornio, Im gonna hit local shops next week but they are very few and not well stocked either, let's see if I get lucky. And no, transport costs will NEVER amount to thomann's shipping cost, even if I take the bus (which I won't, small city and I like to walk) it's still an insignificant amount. Oh and here in Spain it's 20 euros, but free for a 300+ purchase.

I wouldn't like to wait until I buy a new bass cause Im needing this right now, but maybe I just might have to in the end