Goodbye Collin

zmetallica said:
yeah it was three songs. it was so disappointing. man that night sucked. the three songs were pretty good too. but i went to gigantour for IE and an interview. interview got postponed and the set was so short...

I think Tim was looking for you then. I know he had an interview to do and couldn't find the guy.

I ended up driving over 4 hours to hang with them... on top of the 3 hours one way from the show in NH the night before. LOL. Long story, but I owed it to the boys!

Regardless my son and I had a blast. The entire rest of the show he was singing "Severe Emotional Distress". He even nodded his head a bit and threw the horns all on his own. LOL.

IE was kind enough to let him see their tour bus too! I love that they like kids and treat them with just as much respect as adults!

My son rules!

-Metal

my interview was with Lamb of God. i saw stu on the way out made a quick chat... i wouldn't be surprised that the guy got lost. last time i was there there was a press tent, not "oh meet the band back stage and good luck finding where the entrance to back stage is" lol. then again thats LoG's Press representative not IE's, and i'm sure he was just having a bad day as he said he was really busy.

but yeah i'm kinda annoyed that i did the driving to find out they only had 3 songs, i expected 5 or so, and two+ of which from the new album. oh well they'll be headlining some other shows soon enough :).