Google Chrome

1220386299271yq7.jpg

Probably one of the worst motivators I've ever seen.

Chrome is nice enough, but the tabs are annoying. I'll stick to FF/Opera.

I'm using the beta of Windows 7 and I have heard that Google Chrome has had some conflict with the OS. I have yet to try it myself but plan to do so very soon.

The original EULA for Chrome negates me using it.

Firefox wins. Opera and Safari are nice too.

i love chrome, from what ive seen from using it since it was in beta, and from benchmark tests its faster then firefox, the tabs can get annoying, but only if u open up 15 different websites. Google said they were going to fix this and add some more customization in upcoming updates

I'm an avid user of Firefox for as long as I can remember, but when it crashed and I had no time to uninstall and reinstall it, I was forced to use my Chrome for work. I was a bit pissed at first because I was used to Firefox so using Chrome for the first time, totally slowed me down. After I was done with work and finally reinstalled mozilla, I tried to test both of their speed and Chrome is indeed faster. However, I still prefer Firefox because of it has more features that are very useful for me.

Chrome is clearly faster than firefox fully loaded with cool plugins. trouble is, chrome aint happnin for the plugins yet. until firebug at least works on chrome, serious webheads can't really use it. there's really a whole list of plugins that chrome will need to support or include the function in the browser. I used to use both, but chrome still has a little ways to go before its a power users go-to browser.

Been using Chrome for quite some time now. Don't really remember why I switched to it from FF, but I'm happy. It's much faster than FF and haven't had any problems with Chrome (so far). Only thing I miss are some plugins, but it's not that bad.
Thumbs up for the Chrome.

Have you guys used the latest beta browsers? Google chrome seems to be mostly unchanged and suprisingly IE9 is good.... Firefox is the slowest one but this is just the beta stage.

I don't use many plug-ins. I like a simple basic browser for 98% of what I do. I do have Internet Crashploder and Firefox if I need the plug-ins, toolbars etc. but I have frankly learned to live without them. I rarely open either one and have changed my default browser to Google chrome.

Bryant

This thread was started in 2009, and now in 2011 Chrome is better if you prefer a fast and easy to use browser over a customizable one that programmers can use. In that case you'd probably want FF/Opera. Chrome still does have SOME non-limited customization.