Web browsers

I'm using

• Total voters
I used Opera for years before trying out Firefox 3 when it came out, and adopted it for some small features it had over Opera. Though, when Chrome added the extension support, I made the switch and rarely looked back. The only times I fell back on Firefox was on my older laptop, with Celeron M, 1GB RAM and no dedicated graphics, Chrome was a bit resource heavy to my tastes.

I tried Opera again recently... why can't I appreciate it how I loved it back then?

Well, bookmarks toolbar is quite enough for me and I don't use any extensions except adblock, so it's fine for me. I had been a long time Firefox user for years but I prefer Chrome for the sake of speed since 2 years or so.

+1. I was a hardcore Firefox user for years, now I can't even use it.

I tried Chrome at beta and thought it sucked, it's come a long way since then. Chrome is so much faster and is streamlined for quick usage.

I do have to load IE for some tasks, like logging onto my bank account, which doesn't seem to work with Chrome correctly, and voting for Ultimate-Metal on the MTV site. But for the most part, I use Chrome for as much as I can.

Firefox but lately, every 2 hours of Web Surfing I have to reboot it, it has a HUGE cache problems on my pc, I can get 780 of ram usage after 1hour and one window opened....
I'm about to switch but the problem is I used FF all my life (except Netscape in like 1996-1998)
This is actually what forced me to try Chrome again. I'd have 4 tabs up and it will be running at 1 GB RAM usage for no reason. I'd have to constantly shut it down and restart, but after an hour or so, it'd be back up to something ridiculous. The most I've ever had Chrome peak at is 500MB, and that's with like 25 tabs open :p