Gorerotted

SuicideMachine

Godhead's Lament
Just heard "Masticated by the Spasticated" on the new terrorizer cover cd. They sound fucking great, you can tell these guys worhsip carcass more than their mothers, and they use very funny audio samples.

just wondering if there are any fans here? Id love to know more about em and if theyre worth checking out

cheers! :cool:

they are definatly worth checking out!!!! i have mutilated in minutes and its great. its somthin i can really get into and rock out. they are really entertaining, especially if you read the lyrics haha

has their new cd hit the shelves yet?
~gR~

I've seen them live three times now. I have both cds, they're a great band...love the way they take the piss constantly and dont take themselves seriously. Unfortunately the last time i saw them wasn't so great, their onstage antics do get a little boring third time round, plus the guitar was very low in the mix...;)

I've downloaded 'Only Tools and Corpses' which is pretty cool. I heard they've stopped with all the crazy on stage malarky, y'know all the blood and that. The intro to the new album sounds like its from that cartoon Tales From The Crypt, i tihnk it was called.

That cover cd is the best one I've heard yet - it's reallly good. I like most of the tracks on it, although the Gorerotted one reminds me of Lawnmower Deth for some reason.
The Prophecy track is brilliant, and the Akercocke on is great too even if I don't like the muffled vocals much.

i havent listened to all of it yet, but the Akercocke one is great, thats definetly an album to buy. The only problem is that the production is a bit "thin", if you know what i mean? I have to turn the volume up a bit more than usual to blast it

im really digging the mistress track too, might get their new album

The hatebreed track is very dissapointing, and the guy's vocals dont flow with the music at all

and EXODUS on the cover! BEAUTIFUL

I've also downloaded "only tools and corpses", its a great death grind album....

yeah, the clip its from the voice of the Crypt Keeper...