Gorgoroth/BM Documentry

Wow I'm glad I watched them then! :)

Thanks a lot for the link, I really enjoyed watching the videos! :kickass: :headbang:

And Lars appears! :headbang:

Btw, I have been to Bergen, awesome place! :kickass: I really enjoyed been there :) , saw some crazy Norwegian girls *YUM* *PWN* *:worship:*

PS: There were 4 videos in total right?

''I dont think you're asking me the right questions''
''Guide me''
*Awkward silence for more than 5 minutes*

That was so good and cinematic almost like it was set up. As earlier Gaahl said he didn't want to guide people and then the journalist said that, :lol:

...You're kidding me right?

Um, no. He really is a skinny, withered dude. He's like a little ice-covered twig on a cherry plum, bent and shaking in a cold Winter wind, clinging to a bigger branch suffering not to be snapped like a weakling.

Assuming Gaahl is really a Satanist, would you not agree that a Satanist should procure for his or herself a physique conducive to continued and empowered health, or are you a newbie?

Take pride in your bodies, Satanists - it's what you are.

Øjeblikket;6198983 said:
Um, no. He really is a skinny, withered dude. He's like a little ice-covered twig on a cherry plum, bent and shaking in a cold Winter wind, clinging to a bigger branch suffering not to be snapped like a weakling.

Assuming Gaahl is really a Satanist, would you not agree that a Satanist should procure for his or herself a physique conducive to continued and empowered health, or are you a newbie?

Take pride in your bodies, Satanists - it's what you are.

That's the biggest load of bullshit I have seen in a long time.

That's the biggest load of bullshit I have seen in a long time.

Happy to impress you.

But, my point is this:

Gaahl's version of Satanism is purely dramatic. He probably writes lyrics about conquering and such, right? Well, consider how effective a military force would be if they never trained physically. Is there such a thing as a military that doesn't send its troops through some sort of rigorous training camp? There's a reason for it. How could a bunch of scrawny, delusional dudes conquer anything? With sticks with pigs heads on them? All I'm saying is that Gaahl is nothing more than another false prophet, and that a few pushups wouldn't hurt him.

You're making many false assumptions of Gaahl's beliefs as well as proving to know nothing of his personality.

You're making many false assumptions of Gaahl's beliefs as well as proving to know nothing of his personality.

I neither claim to be nor care to be a fanboy. Apparently you are, George.

Secondly, I did preface my complaint with "assuming Gaahl is a Satanist." See, I was making it obvious that I was under the assumption he's a Satanist.

I'll make myself very clear. If Gaahl is a Satanist that writes lyrics about conquering and such then he could benefit from physical training, because he's as skinny as a toothpick and, in reality, can do nothing more than scream on a stage, impressing none but his fans.

An act whose value is only drama.

With this in mind, why should I care to know anything about Gaahl's personality? I'd probably laugh at him if I ever did see him in person anyway.

^ Yeah, i must admit Gaahl looked/s kind of fragile :lol: :p .

Anyway, can someone put a link of the 5th part? I couldn't find it :erk: :cry: .

Øjeblikket;6202690 said:
I neither claim to be nor care to be a fanboy. Apparently you are, George.

Secondly, I did preface my complaint with "assuming Gaahl is a Satanist." See, I was making it obvious that I was under the assumption he's a Satanist.

I'll make myself very clear. If Gaahl is a Satanist that writes lyrics about conquering and such then he could benefit from physical training, because he's as skinny as a toothpick and, in reality, can do nothing more than scream on a stage, impressing none but his fans.

An act whose value is only drama.

With this in mind, why should I care to know anything about Gaahl's personality? I'd probably laugh at him if I ever did see him in person anyway.

He served two sentences for torturing after he overpowered his attacker.

So i dont think he has to proof anything at all lol. I would love to see you disproof that.