"GORGOROTH Frontman Had 'Close Relationship' With Norwegian Modeling Agent"

Kind of unrelated but has anyone noticed some members of anti-christian black metal bands first name is Kristian? I find it funny, even if Kristian means something else in Norwegian or something like that.

They change their names to grim, vltra kvlt names because they are mad at their mommy and daddy for making them goto church as a wee lad. And praying at the altar. :lol:

I'd like to point out that although it doesn't matter if he's gay, it's still incredibly stupid that we're getting this fashion line from a self-proclaimed black metal warrior who claims to hate modernization and things like this.

I don't remember it was so long ago. I thought it was the kinda thing "everyone" knew. : d

It was.

Pentagram > most Black Metal,

Absolutely, but maybe the lack of Gaahl-inclusion had something to do with that? :p He is a shitty vocalist, always has been. I completely disagree with you on Emperor, though. "In the Nightside Eclipse" will always stand to me as the very essence of the purest of black metal, and on its own terms, no album will ever even come close.

Is this really all that surprising? I sort of had that impression of him to begin with.

Actually, what surprises me is that Gaahl looks like he can pass as that guy's father...